Team Spain

On 13/5/2018 at 0:17, KatjaThera said:

On somewhat of a whim, I've decided today to try to go to one of Javi's shows after all. Since the November ones are on Saturdays, I can maybe go on a quick weekend trip. If there are direct flights. If not, it gets more complicated... Has anyone here bought any tickets? I see the VIP tickets have catering and meet and greet included, but any details on what those mean? (If I go, might as well go all out :P But I fear meet and greet might be too early and I'd miss it or so lol)

You mean Revolution on Ice, right? I have a VIP ticket for the show in Madrid (a really amazing present I got from my cousin) and yes, you get meet&greet and catering. It says on the ticket the show starts at 20:30 and doors open at 19:00, but nothing else. Hope that was helpful.

32 minutes ago, FatyGSquare said:

You mean Revolution on Ice, right? I have a VIP ticket for the show in Madrid (a really amazing present I got from my cousin) and yes, you get meet&greet and catering. It says on the ticket the show starts at 20:30 and doors open at 19:00, but nothing else. Hope that was helpful.

If I have any money left after IdF I want to try and go to see RoI as well. If anything it'll be the Madrid show for me as well.

The seating plan is hella confusing though, which direction is the stage and screens supposed to be in :tumblr_inline_n2pjel3tmf1qdlkyg:

hace 29 minutos , axelnojutsu said:

If I have any money left after IdF I want to try and go to see RoI as well. If anything it'll be the Madrid show for me as well.

The seating plan is hella confusing though, which direction is the stage and screens supposed to be in :tumblr_inline_n2pjel3tmf1qdlkyg:

Yeah, it looks very confusing at first glance, but if you choose the price range you want and select just a random area within that price range, it'll show you what seats are available and two black arrows that point the direction of the stage. I got Tendido Barrera 7 because it showed it was directly opposite the stage. Hope that helps! :)