Team Spain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Laura Barquero and Aritz Maetsu have just announced they’ve split up due to an injury Aritz has sustained. They didn’t disclose what kind of injury but it seems pretty serious since they emphasised how good they felt as a team both professionally and personally. I’m so heartbroken, I will miss them so much and I hope Laura gets a good pair soon. Pairs skating is my favorite discipline and I was so happy my country had a good pair finally :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Are they skating to OST for Pina by any chance...? The second song is one of the songs I have been wanting Yuzu to skate sometime when he gets older.
But it's a cute FD!

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Are they skating to OST for Pina by any chance...? The second song is one of the songs I have been wanting Yuzu to skate sometime when he gets older.
But it's a cute FD!

I've checked with Shazam...the first one is Larrons En Foire by Raphael Beau and the second one is My One and Only Love by Thom Hanreich (Pina OST). Yuzu can skate to this music when he's much much older and he doesn't have to do quads for these types of songs. Just beautiful skating and few spins...would be lovely:10636614:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Love this programme and the unusual moves.  That back bend whilst on Adrian's knees is something else.  Anyone know who choreographed this?

Looking sharp guys. :grin_clapping: