Team Spain

11 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Pablo Alboran played live for Javi's Prometo during the ROI final in Madrid :softYuzu: Wish I could have been there...

Also, it seems Javi received the Super Javi Pooh that I saw in passing in Helsinki lol (can't find the tweet anymore, though)

Nice show. They'll broadcast it next Tuesday in Spanish TV.

And the countdown has begun, he'll be back in Toronto in three days. :) 

Jackie interviewed Javi in the new IceTalk podcast and it seems Javi's FS will be Man of La Mancha and he said about the SP "it's from 3 years ago I think" which may mean either Malaguena or Black Betty

He said he jumped the last quad in July (the interview was made 2 weeks ago).

https://icetalk.libsyn.com/2019-europeans-preview-with-javier-fernandez-and-michal-brezina

9 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Jackie interviewed Javi in the new IceTalk podcast and it seems Javi's FS will be Man of La Mancha and he said about the SP "it's from 3 years ago I think" which may mean either Malaguena or Black Betty

He said he jumped the last quad in July (the interview was made 2 weeks ago).

https://icetalk.libsyn.com/2019-europeans-preview-with-javier-fernandez-and-michal-brezina

I love both his Black Betty and Malaguena... so whichever way, I'll be happy. Especially if we get new costumes.

19 hours ago, liv said:

I hope he had landed a quad in the last couple weeks!!!  I am sure he has... and I would love to see Black Betty again, but somehow I doubt it!!! 

17 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

:smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull::smiley_hairpull:

Javi, please..are you trying to kill me

He landed a quad salchow at Japan Open but I don't know how much he practiced it before haha

I'm sure that he's practicing quads now...I think it's possible that we'll see only one quad in the free skate and that's going to a be a salchow. I am not sure about a 4T. But we'll see it soon.

19 hours ago, TallyT said:

I love both his Black Betty and Malaguena... so whichever way, I'll be happy. Especially if we get new costumes.

Maybe there's not enough time to make a new costume now.

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Maybe there's not enough time to make a new costume now.

Sad but true.

I know he hasn't left himself much time for hard training, but we should remember that these few weeks have been spent with the motherofalltraininglastminute champion (which he should have expected the minute he got back to the TCC)...