Team Spain

hace 17 minutos , KatjaThera said:

I made it! Currently at the gate, boarding for Malaga in 20 minutes!

Have lots of fun at ROI!! Just a heads up though, careful with the rain because it’s been raining a lot these past few days and the storms are moving south, so bring an umbrella!

I have to sleep as I've been awake for 24 hours by now, but I just had to say I had an absolutely awesome night! The show is great - too short lol - the audience is really into it - although obviously new to ice shows - the skaters are awesome, everything is Javi centered, though plenty of room to shine for the others. And the Meet and Greet was awesome, poor Javi took a ton of pictures, gave dignatures and hugs and others hung out, too. Plushy and Jeff ran off rather quickly, though Plush did take a lot of pictures and signed stuff (I'm bummed that I missed Jeff), David is so sweet, I also managed to tell him how much I loved HYK in Helsinki. Anna and Luca and Elladj stayed the longest to chat, take pics and sign stuff. Luca did a bit of promoting for FaOI lol (I had the pamphlet I bought online and asked them to sign it)

All in all, it was incredible! PS: Javi is so tiny! Lol