Team Spain

I think it depends a lot also in what shows the surprise guest(s) will skate in... if it's just the December shows, it can be Scott and Tessa, if it's not, then other dates... I'm not sure Daisuke will have time for shows if he's serious about competing. I can't really imagine Yuna doing shows in Spain, but it would definitely be a huge surprise. And Mao has skated in Spain, so it can't be her as the bomb (but could be one of the other big names). I'm not sure Yulia would count as a bomb, though, especially for Spanish spectators... but not sure about this.

No idea who it could be... I know I'd love to see Johnny (not as the big bomb), too... And Nobu! But they'll both likely be in Moscow reporting/commentating... (for Malaga at least)

10 minutes ago, FatyGSquare said:

Is anyone here going to the show in Madrid? I wanna meet more skate enthusiasts! :space:

I'm going to Malaga... wouldn't be able to travel that close to the holidays to go to Madrid ^_^; (Although traveling to Madrid would definitely be easier and less of a pain than traveling to Malaga...) But hey, I'm (probably; they said VIP means meeting all the guest skaters, not just Javi...) going to meet Plushenko, so... :knc_yuzu1: (It just crossed my mind yesterday that I'm front row... if he does Tango Amore, I'll get nervous lol Though the chances of him picking me to molest, out of everyone there aren't great. But still, you never know >_> I'm not sure if I'd want it or not LOL)

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm going to Malaga... wouldn't be able to travel that close to the holidays to go to Madrid ^_^; (Although traveling to Madrid would definitely be easier and less of a pain than traveling to Malaga...) But hey, I'm (probably; they said VIP means meeting all the guest skaters, not just Javi...) going to meet Plushenko, so... :knc_yuzu1: (It just crossed my mind yesterday that I'm front row... if he does Tango Amore, I'll get nervous lol Though the chances of him picking me to molest, out of everyone there aren't great. But still, you never know >_> I'm not sure if I'd want it or not LOL)

Okay....hi there skating gods, please ensure that Plushenko molests KatjaThera- slightly, not too much, because we wouldn't mind seeing her blush, just not fainting though. We would like at least this satellite to be alive till after Worlds. As a satellite, only your kohai, Yuzu, has the right to cause fainting for now.

:devilYuzu:

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Okay....hi there skating gods, please ensure that Plushenko molests KatjaThera- slightly, not too much, because we wouldn't mind seeing her blush, just not fainting though. We would like at least this satellite to be alive till after Worlds. As a satellite, only your kohai, Yuzu, has the right to cause fainting for now.

:devilYuzu:

:knc_yuzu1::knc_tracy2::embSwan: You are evil! lol I wonder if he might do Nijinsky, though... Hmm... oh, Sex Bomb is dangerous, too... :notamused:

Just now, KatjaThera said:

:knc_yuzu1::knc_tracy2::embSwan: You are evil! lol I wonder if he might do Nijinsky, though... Hmm... oh, Sex Bomb is dangerous, too... :notamused:

I would like to nominate Javi's Prometo followed by Tango Amore. In that order. Both that Javi's Ina Bauer goes right in front of you, and maybe Plush can shimmy in front of you (if not pick you directly from the audience).

This isn't evil, this is just helping the skating gods understand how to fulfill dreams and wishes. *polishes halo* you may thank me later. =P

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I would like to nominate Javi's Prometo followed by Tango Amore. In that order. Both that Javi's Ina Bauer goes right in front of you, and maybe Plush can shimmy in front of you (if not pick you directly from the audience).

This isn't evil, this is just helping the skating gods understand how to fulfill dreams and wishes. *polishes halo* you may thank me later. =P

:Poohgaveup: Actually, if I remember correctly, Javi's Ina Bauer ends right in front of me... or thereabouts... and there's at least one arms crossed above his head moment around there. I think... I don't remember where the moments of Plush's Tango Amore happen lol

Well, if the skating gods were really super nice to me, there would be a reverse of Continues, with a live broadcast from some anonymous rink in Moscow and a certain kitty doing a costume rehearsal of his Ex for the next day's gala >_> (Though in Continues style, if it happened, it should happen for the Madrid final; imagine Yuzu going live from Ice Rink Sendai :war:) But if not, I could do with Plush physically molesting and Javi emotionally molesting me, just fine, too lol

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

He's not going back to TCC before ROI starts I think? There's less than three weeks left until the first show and he's not in Canada. So he's planning to go to Toronto in the beginning of January?

Some sources, supposedly quoting his media guy said he was going to Toronto until the beginning of November to get his SP... The beginning of November is just around the corner, though, and he's still doing stuff in Spain... I love Javi and I get his priorities, but it feels a bit like his chances of winning Euros are decreasing with every day he's not training for it... >_< I just hope he's not underestimating his rivals... (Though the way he usually puts it, as "if I go to Euros, it's to win" makes me fear he'll realize he's not ready and decide not to go. That would be bad for so many reasons...)

9 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Some sources, supposedly quoting his media guy said he was going to Toronto until the beginning of November to get his SP... The beginning of November is just around the corner, though, and he's still doing stuff in Spain... I love Javi and I get his priorities, but it feels a bit like his chances of winning Euros are decreasing with every day he's not training for it... >_< I just hope he's not underestimating his rivals... (Though the way he usually puts it, as "if I go to Euros, it's to win" makes me fear he'll realize he's not ready and decide not to go. That would be bad for so many reasons...)

He'd still have a bit time in Toronto if he decides to go and stay there until the beginning of November, and then he could go back before Europeans, too. But I just think 2 weeks in January probably wouldn't be enough to get into shape and win the title. As you say, the later he goes to TCC the slimmer his chances at Euros will be. :sad4:

I just really hope he'll compete at Europeans and say goodbye to his competitive career there. It would be just sad if he decides not to go...