Team Spain

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

The upside one boggles my mind! 

That is terrifying and yet thrilling (and proves again just how strong the man in a pair is, Javi wouldn't be that heavy but still... the control on that upside down move is staggering!) and Javi does look like he enjoyed it (I would have been screaming myself) :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I am an admittedly casual fan, but even so I’m rather embarrassed to say I just watched Javi’s “Guys and Dolls” FS at Worlds 2016...and boy, what an enjoyable program! You can tell it was a technically intricate piece , but it was the charm that really won me over. I can’t think of any other current male skater  who has that sort of pizzazz. Maybe  Boyang? 

(Not including Yuzuru, who has his own particular charisma, although I wouldn’t call it pizzazz.)

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

So so beautiful...

Sorry for the edit, but on my other sceen, where I'm researching something else, it threw up a quite about the Britht actress Jessie Matthews, which I think is very Javi and Yuzu...

"She had a heart. It photographed."