Team Spain

21 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Just to clarify, he doesn't literally say "Dear me." It's more of an exclamation. What he says is the Spanish version of the much better known Italian "mama mia!" So more of an "Oh, boy!" sort of thing ^_^

And in other news, seems Javi is back in Canada, judging by his new instastory. I'm guessing he's getting ready for Brian's show on Saturday... (I wish I lived around there... $60 to see the show and hang out with them? What a bargain! I'm paying 130EUR to meet and hang out with Javi and whoever else will be at his show lol)

Brian has a show? Who's usually there?

4 minutes ago, Yuzuspiration said:

Brian has a show? Who's usually there?

It's a small event, organized by the Brian Orser Foundation. I think the only one who has been sort of regularly there is Javi, though I found Gabby went to a previous event, too. I think (I haven't had the chance to properly research) that previously there was a sort of skating camp, and the show was a sort of gala at the end of that. Also, in 2013, Kurt Browning was also involved, it seems.

Link to some basic info about this year's show: http://www.portcarlingskatingclub.ca/beat-the-heat-summer-skating-show.html

19 minutes ago, Xen said:

They're having too much fun with this. I wonder who wrote the script-the frustration sounds quite Javi-like. 

True. Also, trolling Javi with making him dress up in funky costumes? Sounds like something Yuzu could easily come up with. :P Speaking of which, I'd love to see Yuzu's reaction to this. Probably a mix of these: :xD: and :4:

By the way, I haven't heard of the yeti crab before, so thanks for educating me, Javi!

1 hour ago, Rainna said:

Yes, that's it. Not sure why the original video was removed, but it seems that now it's here: 

Thank you for the new link! Nice to be able to see it in HD video :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:
So he's skating to Nessun Dorma this time :68468287:

I wonder what music he'll skate to next time...

Javi is in Madrid already

If he really comes to Europeans, then probably with his Olympic programs, I guess. But his FS should have been shorten already 'cause of Japan Open?