Team Spain

I'm a new FS fan and I was looking up things about Javier and found that he's dating Miki Ando? Does anyone know if they're still dating or not? Because on his instagram I see him being cozy with another girl that's not Miki, (I know he has a sister but I don't know if that's her? And I'm also not too familiar with Spanish culture and if brothers and sisters have this kind of very close relationship.) Also, I know a lot of people don't like to discuss the personal lives of figure skaters, but since Javi and Miki seem to be pretty open about their relationship (their interviews together are sooo cute!) I thought it was okay to ask? If you guys feel like I'm prying then feel free to ignore this, hopefully I don't upset anyone with this question, I have no bad intentions at all <3

Just now, theblingmonster said:

I'm a new FS fan and I was looking up things about Javier and found that he's dating Miki Ando? Does anyone know if they're still dating or not? Because on his instagram I see him being cozy with another girl that's not Miki, (I know he has a sister but I don't know if that's her? And I'm also not too familiar with Spanish culture and if brothers and sisters have this kind of very close relationship.) Also, I know a lot of people don't like to discuss the personal lives of figure skaters, but since Javi and Miki seem to be pretty open about their relationship (their interviews together are sooo cute!) I thought it was okay to ask? If you guys feel like I'm prying then feel free to ignore this, hopefully I don't upset anyone with this question, I have no bad intentions at all <3

Miki and Javi broke up I think almost over a year ago? And the girl you see him cozying up with, is his girlfriend. 

32 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Is javi dating a figure skater again? Jst saw his instagram and wondering when he broke up with miki

No, he’s dating a nurse. 

No one knows the reason they broke up and that‘s his personal life so we probably don’t need to know.