Yuzu gif thread...?

boredjodyc

On 9/9/2017 at 4:44 AM, boredjodyc said:

1. SCAC YOLO 3Lo+Lo+3S COMBO

giphy.gif

Yoloing jumps since the very first event of the season... I see... I see... so I guess the percentage of us seeing 4Lz for the first time as a YOLO last jumping pass for Seimei 2.0 has just gotten higher by more or less 99%

10 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yoloing jumps since the very first event of the season... I see... I see... so I guess the percentage of us seeing 4Lz for the first time as a YOLO last jumping pass for Seimei 2.0 has just gotten higher by more or less 99%

giphy.gif

I spit my tea. Unfortunately I don't make reaction gifs often but here's Yuzu asking us "Please stop! PLEASE STOP NOW!"

(if you know the context in that scene, it's equally amusing. I made this gif when I wanted to ask myself stop watching FS and go back to work and study lol Ended up rewatching the whole Asaichi, not surprisingly. well done me.)

1 hour ago, boredjodyc said:

giphy.gif

I spit my tea. Unfortunately I don't make reaction gifs often but here's Yuzu asking us "Please stop! PLEASE STOP NOW!"

(if you know the context in that scene, it's equally amusing. I made this gif when I wanted to ask myself stop watching FS and go back to work and study lol Ended up rewatching the whole Asaichi, not surprisingly. well done me.)

Is he saying 止めて? xDDD (I don't remember the context... I guess I should put study aside as well to watch Asaichi again...) 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Is he saying 止めて? xDDD (I don't remember the context... I guess I should put study aside as well to watch Asaichi again...) 

The only thing I recalled was a fax from a youngster saying his mum was crying "YUZURU-KUN" at the TV and asking Yuzu to tell her to stop... Please check if my memories are right lol I forgot the wording (I wasn't learning Japanese then but my 2 month Japanese learning would say I'd expect the same wording...I'll take a look later *ahem* )

Just now, boredjodyc said:

The only thing I recalled was a fax from a youngster saying his mum was crying "YUZURU-KUN" at the TV and asking Yuzu to tell her to stop... Please check if my memories are right lol I forgot the wording (I wasn't learning Japanese then but my 2 month Japanese learning would say I'd expect the same wording...I'll take a look later *ahem* )

Oh yes, now that you said it I remember! xD Asaichi is such a great program tbh. And I love that Yuzu can be comfortable and joke in his own style. 

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I love this move sooooo much ! I imagine he is pulling back his bowl and intensilly stares at his object ... this is where look could kill :dpooh:

I love it when he does bow motions because it makes me feel that he's really skating his soul , like Brian said on the interviews that gladi kindly translated. The connection between that and his name, his heritage, and what he wants to convey on the ice is just :Poohgaveup:

1 時間前, boredjodycさんが言いました:

Forgot if the proper name is sit twizzles but this always takes my breath away...

giphy.gif

Sorry for the quality but I can't get an HD vid of Sochi EX:14066882: Sending good vibes for those who're suffering the week like me!

This move always makes me think of those spinning plates Chinese acrobats like to do. >_<

17 minutes ago, Pamyu said:

nC12yPx.gif

Imgur.com doesn't work that well as a gif maker........but you can still see what a fab mover our boy is!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::7938863:

Center position fits him so well..Or I should say he needs to be there..He is supposed to be there...

22 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I've seen that video more times than i would like to admit. I can click on the exact timestamp of this gif.

12 minutes ago, SSS said:

Center position fits him so well..Or I should say he needs to be there..He is supposed to be there...

(I have watched this countless times too :facepalm:)   I cant take my eyes off him............the other skaters fade into oblivion when Yuzu is on the stage lol!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::7938863: