Yuzu gif thread...?

boredjodyc

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Lol, I love that he had decided on those fist pumps before he skated.

I want to swear my face off a lot about GPF but I'm trying to be civil.

HAHAHAHAH the exit in GPF was more in character but at NHK it screams YUZU :10636614:

I swore enough and now I'm facedesking for my ill fortune ._.

On 09/09/2017 at 11:40 AM, kaeryth said:

@boredjodyc thank you for the wonderful gif spam! Especially etude spins - that costume was made for for his spins... ugh...

MY PLEASURE!! Glad you like them!!:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Gif-ing Yuzu's spins was distracting for me because I'd be looking at them instead of doing the edit properly!

Agree 1000% re Etude costume- it's healthier for my heart to have his smiley face on Aoi Honoo facing me (yes I have a yuzu corner) than the beautiful Etude front cover:10636614:

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

those fist pumps are so out of character, the respected magician Abe,:rofl:but I love them, and I would like to see more of them!

IKR. It's more yuzu than Seimei :3

On 09/09/2017 at 1:04 PM, boredjodyc said:

Tidying my twitter thread and thought I should share this here also :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

His hands in the donut spin, they're so sweet. They look like little stars or tiny gecko feet or something. :laughing:

That spread eagle with the soft, wave-like arms is still the loveliest thing I've ever seen. 

Sit spins:

4854.jpg

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

His hands in the donut spin, they're so sweet. They look like little stars or tiny gecko feet or something. :laughing:

That spread eagle with the soft, wave-like arms is still the loveliest thing I've ever seen. 

Sit spins:

4854.jpg

Illustration GOE +3!!!! 

BEST DESCRIPTIONS EVER T~T His hand choreographies spoil me...

Also amid the quad race his spins are underrated (sorry for such rant because Brian's latest interview made me emo!)

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: :10636614: :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Is it bad I wish the camera captured his skates at StSq too:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: