katonice

Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2018, Jan 22 to 27 2018, Taipei City/TPE

8 minutes ago, wingggggx said:

do you know what section those tickets will be in?

No indication yet. It could be the balcony seats. Or they might be opening the ice level blocks that didn't go on sale last time. 

1 hour ago, katonice said:

No indication yet. It could be the balcony seats. Or they might be opening the ice level blocks that didn't go on sale last time. 

ahhh because i was just wondering if i could get better seats than last time (got seats mostly on the short edge last time but still front row so just curious)

Thanks for always keeping me updated!!☺️

And the tickets for saturday and sunday are all sold out. I'm trying to figure out how to work the ticketing system, but so far no cigar. 

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

And the tickets for saturday and sunday are all sold out. I'm trying to figure out how to work the ticketing system, but so far no cigar. 

The competitions run from Wed to Sat only (not sure why they didn't push it back to Sunday; maybe because it's free)

I checked and yeah, it looks like the tickets for Sat are sold out.

Tickets from Wed to Fri are still available though. Just take note you'll need to buy 2 tickets for each day (morning and afternoon sessions).

9 minutes ago, katonice said:

The competitions run from Wed to Sat only (not sure why they didn't push it back to Sunday; maybe because it's free)

I checked and yeah, it looks like the tickets for Sat are sold out.

Tickets from Wed to Fri are still available though. Just take note you'll need to buy 2 tickets for each day (morning and afternoon sessions).

Oops, yes, saturday is sold out. It's the busiest week at work timewise for me, so other than Fri/Sat I might not go otherwise. Also, I'm not sure what they want me to do in regards to the pick up method, what code do they want for the overseas buyers, nothing in input in would work? 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Oops, yes, saturday is sold out. It's the busiest week at work timewise for me, so other than Fri/Sat I might not go otherwise. Also, I'm not sure what they want me to do in regards to the pick up method, what code do they want for the overseas buyers, nothing in input in would work? 

In the first phase of sales the instructions were to input the code OVERSEASFC2018 for overseas buyers.

I believe it should still be the same code.