Jump to content
katonice

Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2018, Jan 22 to 27 2018, Taipei City/TPE

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, wingggggx said:

do you know what section those tickets will be in?

No indication yet. It could be the balcony seats. Or they might be opening the ice level blocks that didn't go on sale last time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, katonice said:

No indication yet. It could be the balcony seats. Or they might be opening the ice level blocks that didn't go on sale last time. 

ahhh because i was just wondering if i could get better seats than last time (got seats mostly on the short edge last time but still front row so just curious)

 

Thanks for always keeping me updated!!☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the tickets for saturday and sunday are all sold out. I'm trying to figure out how to work the ticketing system, but so far no cigar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Xen said:

And the tickets for saturday and sunday are all sold out. I'm trying to figure out how to work the ticketing system, but so far no cigar. 

The competitions run from Wed to Sat only (not sure why they didn't push it back to Sunday; maybe because it's free)

I checked and yeah, it looks like the tickets for Sat are sold out.

Tickets from Wed to Fri are still available though. Just take note you'll need to buy 2 tickets for each day (morning and afternoon sessions).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, katonice said:

The competitions run from Wed to Sat only (not sure why they didn't push it back to Sunday; maybe because it's free)

I checked and yeah, it looks like the tickets for Sat are sold out.

Tickets from Wed to Fri are still available though. Just take note you'll need to buy 2 tickets for each day (morning and afternoon sessions).

Oops, yes, saturday is sold out. It's the busiest week at work timewise for me, so other than Fri/Sat I might not go otherwise. Also, I'm not sure what they want me to do in regards to the pick up method, what code do they want for the overseas buyers, nothing in input in would work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Oops, yes, saturday is sold out. It's the busiest week at work timewise for me, so other than Fri/Sat I might not go otherwise. Also, I'm not sure what they want me to do in regards to the pick up method, what code do they want for the overseas buyers, nothing in input in would work? 

In the first phase of sales the instructions were to input the code OVERSEASFC2018 for overseas buyers.

I believe it should still be the same code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×