Chopin

1 minute ago, Floria said:

But it didn't grew in a few days. And the old costume was big enough? :confused:

What kind of new costume we are about to get, I wonder? :slinkaway:

I still remember the sigh of disappointment when he took off his jacket the day of SP at ACI :laughing:.

Haha, we had the same reaction here, on the planet ... I mean, after all the waiting and the speculations ... bam, old one ... no way :laughing:

hace 6 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

Haha, we had the same reaction here, on the planet ... I mean, after all the waiting and the speculations ... bam, old one ... no way :laughing:

Yes, and then he brought old purple and green skate guards the day of FS and I thought: "No new Seimei either...". But I was wrong :laughing:.

30 minutes ago, xeyra said:

His chest grew. What can you do!? :shrug:

Chopin was looser than Seimei, and even his ACI seimei outfit looked a bit tight and higher up on his torso than it should...

But why did he have to say his chest "grew by 2 cm?" It makes me want to say, "You need a bigger bra, boy?"

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Chopin was looser than Seimei, and even his ACI seimei outfit looked a bit tight and higher up on his torso than it should...

But why did he have to say his chest "grew by 2 cm?" It makes me want to say, "You need a bigger bra, boy?"

Wait, he said his chest grew 2cm? 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

...yeah think I got my numbers confused...T_T....but his chest also expanded....

It did but I think the exact measurements of how much were never shared. The 2cm are height related, yeah. So, 1.73m, is it? :biggrin:

Just now, xeyra said:

It did but I think the exact measurements of how much were never shared. The 2cm are height related, yeah. So, 1.73m, is it? :biggrin:

If I had to guess, I'd say 173-174 sounds right. I was also part of that group that held up a giant banner when he finished his press conference, and from the way he looked relative to the other people around, in sneakers he seems about 173. Now if I could actually stand next to him, it'd be easier to confirm, but I'd probably be dead (from either brain frying or being tackled by security guards multiple times my weight).

On 27/9/2017 at 4:09 PM, Xen said:

I don't care if it wasn't really his chest growing 2 cm, the image itself is hilarious :rofl:

On 9/27/2017 at 3:46 AM, Floria said:

Chopin Ballade No1 Full version

This interpretation is one of the best or probably the best ever. And this is the one used for Chopin SP music cut. 

Thank you for the link, I do have to admit, I would love to see Yuzuru revisit his Chopin piece (yes, again! Chopin 4.0, anyone?) as a professional skater in an ice show.... and skate to this entire masterpiece. I've spoken already how his SP version goes through an arc from calm serenity into blistering controlled madness, but if he could expand the current choreography and pull a Machida by doing a super long and uncut exhibition, I think it would truly be one of the greatest skating exhibitions of all time. The sweet and tender B section perfectly complements and amplifies the drama and emotion of the coda. His depth of understanding of this Ballade seems to only grow and grow as he gets older, and if Chopin 3.0 is already this rich, nuanced, and stunning, I can only imagine the full piece!