Chopin

All the iterations of Ballade have been brilliant. After all 3 versions, I have to say, I can't see another skater skate to Chopin.

Like Seimei, Chopin is Yuzu's music.

Maybe in the future, he'll skate to more Chopin pieces of music, but for now, it is time to say goodbye to Fred.

On 30/03/2018 at 3:59 PM, yuzupon said:

Not sure which one is a better way to share a post. But, I hope it's ok with you if I put it here.:snonegai:

Wow i didn't know we have this thread. Thanks! And thanks also for cross-posting this in other threads i didn't know of. :10742288: 

Just did the quiz and I'm Fred again.  Everyone in the house is either napping or watching football ( soccer) I'm sitting in front of the fire catching up and listening to Ashkenazy playing ballad no 1<3

Omg ,this song ! 

Spoiler

I love this band Panic! At The Disco. One day at the gym I mentioned this casually to my instructor and she said “ My sister knows their manager ! “What are  the  chances ! A couple weeks later she gave me a used drum head with the whole band autographs ! Lesson learned : Going to gym regularly really pays off ?.. btw, I mention Yuzu with anybody all the time and nothing happens !:peekapooh:

PgAZJHo.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The rugby started in earnest this weekend, so I have the fire to myself, a glass of wine and am indulging in some old favourites- Fred 1 at GPF 2014 with no commentary - the link won’t embed but it’s on Nico Ichi’s channel  on YouTube  no commentary - nice smile on the fall and at the end - I love murderface NHK 2015 but this is just as good.