Eurovision Song Contest

Hydroblade

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Yes, you are right! I just checked again, I remembered Belarus because Alexander Rybak was born in Minsk, but he is actually Norwegian and the song was Norwegian lol! I totally crushed on him a little because he is a singer and violinist, so I kinda looked up to him for using those passions together <3

(I couldn't go any more off topic than this). 

I remember him :) He was very talented. I also liked Dima Bilan and Plushy's cameo (that was wayyy back before I watched figure skating - I was taking European History at the time in school and my teacher said that people thought he only won because of Plushy :laughing:). Also Hard Rock Hallelujah and that Serbian lady who won who I forgot......and then I stopped watching Eurovision.

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

I also liked Dima Bilan and Plushy's cameo

OmG! Please link! <3

Yes, Alexander Rybak is extremely talented! Let me spam another song of his that he didn't bring to Eurovision: 

Oh dear! I hadn't heard this song in years. I feel all tingly! I was so in love :smiley-love017:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I forgive Sweden for winning over Italy just because they gave us this gem

"Of course in real life this is 30 years old, but in Eurovision, it will give your number a contemporary feel!"

OH MY GOD. DESCRIBED EUROVISION PERFECTLY. 

"Of course in real life this is 30 years old, but in Eurovision, it will give your number a contemporary feel!"

OH MY GOD. DESCRIBED EUROVISION PERFECTLY. 

I love how self aware they were :laughing:

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Lol, tis been years since I saw the Dima Bilan video.........so much cringe, but so great :laughing: That ice rink is so small, you think Yuzu can do a quad?

Is it even ice tho, it looked like synthetic ice to me...

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Lol, tis been years since I saw the Dima Bilan video.........so much cringe, but so great :laughing: That ice rink is so small, you think Yuzu can do a quad?

So much cringe, but that's just Plushy's style... he fits so well with Eurovision! :xD:

Just now, Fay said:

If Yuzu ever agreed to follow suit, he'd need a considerably bigger rink. I mean, not seeing an easy 3A is a crime...

I think he could manage a 3A from a standhill with a rink that small! 

So much cringe, but that's just Plushy's style... he fits so well with Eurovision! :xD:

I think he could manage a 3A from a standhill with a rink that small! 

Not enough running edge space, so I wouldn't risk it,