rabbit rabbit white rabbit

GoAndGold

"White rabbit" is a superstition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit_rabbit

IDK why it's so popular on twitter (maybe some Japanese member of the forum could explain), but if you go there at the 1st day of every month, you'll see many "Rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit" tweets in Japanese and English amonst fans. And also some cute fanarts!

Ah, okay! Cute! :yes:

IDK why it's so popular on twitter (maybe some Japanese member of the forum could explain), but if you go there at the 1st day of every month, you'll see many "Rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit" tweets in Japanese and English amonst fans. And also some cute fanarts!

OHH omg so that's what it is. I've been wondering about it for quite a while, I even thought they were saying it because Yuzu looks like a rabbit HAHAHA. Thank you for explaining!

OHH omg so that's what it is. I've been wondering about it for quite a while, I even thought they were saying it because Yuzu looks like a rabbit HAHAHA. Thank you for explaining!

Haha I make a mistake and consider that it is a widespread tradition for I saw sooooo many rabbit tweets yesterday, but I would rather say that Yuzu is a beautiful white swan, hahaha

"White rabbit" is a superstition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit_rabbit

Thank you for your explaining !As you say there were so many rabbit tweets yesterday ,and I actually know after reading an story about that which says that it means luck. I think it is really a good thing for us and our planet so I posted it,but I didn't make its meaning clear nor explain it in time , my fault, haha

• 4 years later...