Yuzuru & Friends with Pooh-san

kaeryth

I have a new theory about Pooh-san. I think Yuzu REALLY believes Pooh is alive but just acts like he's a plushie so we don't think he's 'crazy' LOL.

My evidence is this video. He's standing there watching Javi's skate, paying attention when Javi is jumping but reliving his own free skate during the 'boring' parts (watch from about 1:50 -  his own personal sign language!!)

Out of nowhere he glances down at Pooh and scratches his/her head as if, 'patience, we're almost done here...'

I mean, why would he do that if Pooh was just a plushie?? He's not even 'on camera' like during K&C's, although obviously there are hunderds of eyes on him and there was a camera just a couple feet away, beside him.

6 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I have a new theory about Pooh-san. I think Yuzu REALLY believes Pooh is alive but just acts like he's a plushie so we don't think he's 'crazy' LOL.

My evidence is this video. He's standing there watching Javi's skate, paying attention when Javi is jumping but reliving his own free skate during the 'boring' parts (watch from about 1:50 -  his own personal sign language!!)

Out of nowhere he glances down at Pooh and scratches his/her head as if, 'patience, we're almost done here...'

I mean, why would he do that if Pooh was just a plushie?? He's not even 'on camera' like during K&C's, although obviously there are hunderds of eyes on him and there was a camera just a couple feet away, beside him.

I can speak for experience now! Please don't judge me haha.

I have a pink bearbunny (who actually came with me to ACI, idk if any of you saw it) that's for me like Pooh is to Yuzu. I am 100% aware that it is a plushie and not alive or anything, but i still do things like that. It's kind of what you would do to a pet if you were carrying them along with you. At ACI i had to make sure my bunny wasn't in a weird position inside the plushie carrier (actually a glorified bag from Daiso :rofl:) I think it has to do with how long he's owned Pooh :) you get a special attachment to the plushie and it becomes sort of a replacement pet.

On 10/5/2017 at 3:15 PM, BrightonDogwoods said:

Sometimes he would pat and scratch Pooh out of nowhere in fancams. I don't want to say outright that he think Pooh is alive.... but sometimes it is very suspect.  

:slinkaway: