Yuzuru & Friends with Pooh-san

kaeryth

On 31.10.2017 at 8:04 AM, fluffypooh said:

He has so many sets of skating boots n earphones, maybe he has different pooh for different competition? He might receive some from fans too :laughing:

But but but- this one is the one given to him by his parents as a good luck charm! (Like the previous two xD)-there's no way he can be replaced!

(Though if that's the reality, I'm amazed at the material's quality-surviving five years of your skater's constant attention? I mean, I have plushies that were given to the ten-year-old-me, so they are more than decade old, but then again, I'm not a competitive figure skater...:facepalm:)

6 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

But but but- this one is the one given to him by his parents as a good luck charm! (Like the previous two xD)-there's no way he can be replaced!

(Though if that's the reality, I'm amazed at the material's quality-surviving five years of your skater's constant attention? I mean, I have plushies that were given to the ten-year-old-me, so they are more than decade old, but then again, I'm not a competitive figure skater...:facepalm:)

Yea that's why I have doubt cuz it's SO fresh n fluffy at every competition! Pooh San is as extra as yuzu, looking good in every situation  :dancingpooh: