Jump Faces Yeah!!!

12 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Guys, I swear, I can't read this thread while at work- I'm not only laughing and hiccupping at the same time, I'm also scaring a living Pooh out of my coworkers...

20 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

this thread...is killing me:rofl:

What have you people created, this is wild :rofl:

Dying laughing over here :rofl:

this thread is killing me - G forces aren't flattering on anyone (although trust Yuna to have a decent jump face and Satton to also be blessed). I also love that they're ALL CONSISTENT too??? Poor Jeremy Abbott always looks scared, Plushy's eyebags come to haunt him and Yakov Godorozha is just unfortunate. I think these are second only to diving faces omfg those are terrifying

(I'm also wondering if skaters have wrinkles/fine lines along their jump face wrinkles :laughing:)

Kozuka also makes me laugh

aec3867049701a7acdf2c1b4ebdfffc3.jpg

f648908886f5bd2eecc01e55c7d6d9ac.jpg

aa15a2ab3c8b94f76b6532477788a5a0.jpg

5 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I think we can all agree that Zuzu has one, if not the most, eye candy jump face in the business. The others are :rofl:

N...ope. While he doesn't look constipated like most, he looks like a man on vendetta, seeing his target on the other side of the ring, and trying to smash into them, and possibly strangle them to death with his scores (guess he didn't abandon the mental image of smashing a wall when jumping axel xD)

For example, here's his 'Found you, TYBALD!' face: 

Spoiler

figure-skating-10.jpg

Here is the  "I'm taking that SC Gold, Patrick, leave it alone" face (Spoiler:he didn't):

Spoiler

sp-figure-a-20151102.jpg

Here is the face he makes after seeing his face like this:

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

(Since the faces were previously posted and I added only titles, have some spoilers.)

19 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I think we can all agree that Zuzu has one, if not the most, eye candy jump face in the business. The others are :rofl:

Well, most I can say is he doesn't have the worse one! :biggrin: I think only the ladies can save a jump face, though.