Wallpapers, Lock Screens & Just Yuzu Themed Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 6:32 AM, SparkleSalad said:

I'm using this on my tablet. Works great for sliding between home screens and looks good in both portrait and landscape mode. A+++ would recommend.

55d4b403gw1eyz0rk6aj2j21kw11wgpr.jpg

source

I'm forever in love with this pose! So fierce! With the open arms , open fingers then the drawing in move, like he tries to summon all the power, :smiley-love017:

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

I'm forever in love with this pose! So fierce! With the open arms , open fingers then the drawing in move, like he tries to summon all the power, :smiley-love017:

Isn't it marvellous? The balance of the composition, the angles, the curves, the terrifying face. I feel like putting it on my door to ward off evil spirits! :laughing:

• 2 years later...

I would give you my current yuzu wallpaper... if I could find the way to include pictures in answers :embSwan:

It doesn't want the picture when I drag/drop it, or when I paste it, and in "insert media", it asks for an "existing attachement" or a website link. Anyone to help ?

I swear I'm not a grandma but I'm confused here :unsure:

40 minutes ago, krouiksi said:

I would give you my current yuzu wallpaper... if I could find the way to include pictures in answers :embSwan:

It doesn't want the picture when I drag/drop it, or when I paste it, and in "insert media", it asks for an "existing attachement" or a website link. Anyone to help ?

I swear I'm not a grandma but I'm confused here :unsure:

try to upload it to https://imgur.com/upload and then you just paste the link here.