Wallpapers, Lock Screens & Just Yuzu Themed Stuff

Trying to get through the rest of the off season here! Yes, it's still the off season, even though the recent eruption of Mt. Irene made it really hard to believe...

Just share the wallpaper, lock screen and whatever Yuzu themed things you're using now! And ones you used before, too! Maybe gush out why you just can't resist using that one:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: It'd be nice to put the original pics here, so that when other satellites are tempted by your beautiful wallpaper, they don't need to go on a grand picture-hunting expedition through the vast Internet universe.

No, this is not an evil scheme to harvest  good pictures of the King at all. :devilYuzu: What can I say, suitable ones are rare treasures, for often many exquisite pics can't be used because the size isn't right or his majesty's face is blocked by the annoying clocks:P

I love alot of things about this photo but the reason I picked it amongst all the other amazing yuzu photos is that the colors match my phone case :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

eta: I forgot to add the composition of the photo. Most of the time on photos Yuzu's face will be on the upper third but that clashes with the clock on my lock screen so his face is covered. This photo is perfect as a lockscreen. 

My current set of Seimei, Seimei, and Seimei. I started using them all before the 2.0 was revealed - I jinxed it into being! :biggrin:

Laptop wallpaper:

10282b7d24500afe.jpg

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3357992/Hanyu-heroics-Asada-suffers-GP-Final-meltdown.html

Lock screen:

e57bb7612e2c2986.jpg

source: Number's cover. The water mark indicates the person who scanned it.

Chat background:

f10b178b3e16a6d4.jpg

source: cynthiatedy.tumblr.com

And then three I just can't resist. Like, I'm suppressing the urge of uploading my entire wallpaper folders:facepalm:  But the first two hit me like... a basket of warm water poured over my head at a winter's night. And looking at the last one gives me feelings like standing on top of mountains, looking afar, with mighty winds from heaven wuthering fiercely from behind me to faraway lands. (Now that just got more lyrical than I intended. I'm blaming Yuzu for it:13877886:)

f5168e699d426973.jpg

source: Photobook

5210589ef04df116.jpg

source: Photobook

0b1e66b1a7fa9111.jpg

source: see water-marked twitter account

:darklordyuzu: (click to enlarge the images)

Phone lockscreen:

LhgtLPo.png

Phone wallpaper:

JlXWqmX.png

Home/work computer lockscreen (credit on image):

Home computer wallpaper:

Work wallpaper:

Is currently hijacked by an horrendous propaganda for a raffle among employees... i'm pissed lol

After NHK 2016 my main pic is this :10742290:

WtgkDdm.jpg

But thanks to an app I can have up to 5 different screen pics on my phone (maybe I have too many icons but don't care... they're located in a way not to be anywhere near Yuzu's face)))

Second one

sxUJr9M.jpg

On this screen I have icons for photo editing apps :10636614:

EqH3ucK.jpg

I really don't remember where I found this cool photoshop with katana :10814716: flowers I added myself

fQ0079N.jpg

And last but not least... I have a screen with icons for Japanese dictionaries and study apps so that pic seems appropriate :hachimaki:

yOJbss2.jpg

All pics are downloaded so don't remember the source