Costumes we love to hate

I googled 'worst figure skating costumes' and the eye sores that came at me are going to give me nightmares. I found Shoma's Loco costume in there, though, and that invalidated Google for all time, to be honest. 

Edit: And Yuna Kim? WTF Google algorithm! 

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I googled 'worst figure skating costumes' and the eye sores that came at me are going to give me nightmares. I found Shoma's Loco costume in there, though, and that invalidated Google for all time, to be honest. 

Edit: And Yuna Kim? WTF Google algorithm! 

actually there are some really good ones in there, like Gracie Gold's red Grieg dress which is the most typical FS dress ever so nowhere near the worst.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

actually there are some really good ones in there, like Gracie Gold's red Grieg dress which is the most typical FS dress ever so nowhere near the worst.

The algorithm clearly doesn't recognise a truly .......remarkable costume when it sees it

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Google's drunk and removed the worst from its search. 

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Google can be useful too. I couldn't find one particular costume I remember from Ilia Kulik but Googling - Ilia Kulik giraffe lead me right to it! :laughing:

kulik_620-thumb-620xauto-256628.jpg

It would have been passable if not for the poofy sleeves, which sadly was the 'fashion' of the time.