SEIMEI

13 часов назад, Hydroblade сказал:

Hm, Etude seems more "wild" to me. Here i perceive it as "elegant" in a different way (honestly the word that comes to mind is "iki" but i am not sure if it is the right word for it, japanese satellites pls help) 

Oh, I looooved that young wildness in him :smiley-love017: but now yeah his moves are more powerful and precise (hard to describe the feeling :13877886:)

7 часов назад, ruruzest сказал:

Is it just me or with the fitted sleeves his arm movements look very sharp and more decisively?

Surely not just you. That sharp movements are a little lost in white and loosy sleeves. That's why I'd like the costume to become darker.

Polish Eurosport commentary of 2015 NHK is so funny. One is trying to keep neutral and the other one won't have it. :rofl:

Spoiler

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

awww... this is lovely ... :tumblr_inline_np9uqjPApW1qid2nw_75sq: 

and abt his ending pose, like his opening pose that movements are very dear to him, he perfected them during his convos with Nomura Mansai ... Yuzu is his big fan ... so i'm sure, those are both staying ...

Now all we need is for the camera NOT to pan out when he's doing it. /so salty/

7 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Polish Eurosport commentary of 2015 NHK is so funny. One is trying to keep neutral and the other one won't have it. :rofl:

Reveal hidden contents

Those camera works, throgh all last season, drove my nutts :smiley_hairpull:, especially that spider camera from Helsinki ... but now it's Oly season, please, ppl, learn to do a better job!!! :Just_Cuz_15:

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, high score that got busted later at GPF...the excited one should speak with Uncle Kurt at some point. I still like the CBC version of the GFP long, uncle Kurt was leading the gushing parade.