SEIMEI

5 hours ago, Lunna said:

I was very happy when I knew that there will by hydroblade in Yuzu's competitive programme, but that added touch with arms was just :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Never can get tired of this :devilYuzu:

tumblr_nwan87RrOd1rcnqgoo1_500.gif

If I were the judge to whom he walked in front and got that kind of intensive stare, I'd give him all the GOE  I can and some more and then I'd keel over and die happily. :dbana:

24 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I would love love Enrique Como attending all of Yuzu' s performance!  His gushing over Yuzu's  movements, the way he got excited and choked up, the way he singing along with the music " Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam...", the way he urged " please, please " before a difficult element... priceless:sadPooh::sadPooh:

I love EC so much. I love his breaking voice and his oleeeeeeee and woooooo! (His LGC video is so great with the singing along.) Let's start a fund to send him to all comps!

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

Is it just me or with the fitted sleeves his arm movements look very sharp and more decisively?

Not just you! That's why I love UA SEIMEI. :7938863: His arms look like blades in the media day footage.

I can't wait to see his new EX costume with SEIMEI encore! Black swan SEIMEI?