SEIMEI

On 10/08/2017 at 7:40 PM, Hydroblade said:

I've been staring at this for way too long

Those delicate hands,,,that costume, ,that bit of skin!,:10636614:....I Love seimei but am I the only one thinks the costume is already perfection..and shouldn't change?.

I love the contrast between fierce and happy Seimei Yuzu ...hydroblade for you @Hydroblade 

(Sorry sources not known)

http://imgur.com/cjbh8xH

http://imgur.com/s9ISMll

1 час назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Why I'm having Code Giass throwback?:laughing:

Great art tbh! Now I see Yuzu skating in white costume and then in the middle of the programme bam! Costume change and there's red UA underneath :003: 

1 час назад, PPOS сказал:

Those delicate hands,,,that costume, ,that bit of skin!,:10636614:....I Love seimei but am I the only one thinks the costume is already perfection..and shouldn't change?.

I liked the show version more (if only the seams on the mesh weren't visible) - it was more fitted and great color for a show. I would like a dark Seimei really so the hand movements wil stand out more.

This isn't about the possible Seimei costume but it's still related to Yuzu's look: ...what if he dyed his hair for the new season or especifically during Oly's week? That'd certainly be cool and unique. I find it strange that I never see his fans discuss this possibility. I mean, I've never seen a male skater with dyed hair but since Yuzu doesn't stray away from extravagant costumes, I don't think he'd dislike the idea of trying different hair colours. What colours do you guys think would suit him?

4 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

This isn't about the possible Seimei costume but it's still related to Yuzu's look: ...what if he dyed his hair for the new season or especifically during Oly's week? That'd certainly be cool and unique. I find it strange that I never see his fans discuss this possibility. I mean, I've never seen a male skater with dyed hair but since Yuzu doesn't stray away from extravagant costumes, I don't think he'd dislike the idea of trying different hair colours. What colours do you guys think would suit him?

But he did have temporary blue highlights once!! (And if you want to see a male skater with a dye job google Adam Rippon hair :rofl:)

I think it would be interesting if Yuzu dyed his hair again! Blue is lucky and looked really cute on him, wouldn't mind if he repeated that :10636614:

8 時間前, Murieleirumさんが言いました:

Yes, Seimei's aesthetic is literally perfect for Yuzuru, very kitty-sh, feline, quiet and mysteriously powerful. 

Iunno...I find Seimei, or rather the image projected by both Mansai's and Hanyu's portrayal of him, more foxy than feline. And while Mansai's one still had the delicacy and slickness found in foxy qualities in his very actions in the movie, Hanyu's one stop at the image and branches out to a different projected quality. To my eyes, his actions (his dance) projected a fiercer aura to it cos they're bigger and more emotional, as in you can see all the fire tightly held back. While Mansai was more slick and cool as a cucumber all throughout.

Also find that picture of Mansai resemble more Chen than Hanyu. Even thought it was Chen at first until I read the post. Can't see Hanyu at all, really.