SEIMEI

This was probably the first image i dled. It was my wallpaper for MONTHS hahaha, sorry if i don't put the credit i don't really remember where i got it and it's from my gdrive...

BUT I LOVE HIS EXPRESSION HERE AGH :10636614: He's so into the performance, i can't help but stare in awe at him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

This is to die for ... look at his edge, his long legs, the expression on his face ...and his fingers touching the ice ... :13877886:

036943d78e34cfc8539420e429bd7bb5.jpg

https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/329959110187494160/

He is a bird human and it's incredible. Actually, according to Google "search similar images" for hydroblade, he is actually a foal. Limbs so long and elegant AI takes him for a horse!

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Just realized this image has one of my weaknesses: hydroblade finger tracks:10636614:

You can see just how much the fingers of his gloves are elongated, too, by how they bend on the ice. Wonderful design. His unnaturally pointy fingers were one of the first things I noticed and that detail completed the magic.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

You can see just how much the fingers of his gloves are elongated, too, by how they bend on the ice. Wonderful design. His unnaturally pointy fingers were one of the first things I noticed and that detail completed the magic.

So much thiiis. Seimei is pure magic for me. I can see him, as a song i like that talks about Onmyouji says, "Shooting vermilion charms at the dancing miasma, singing the song of banishment". He truly becomes an onmyouji and it's a magnificent transformation to see. 

My mom is so happy that he's repeating Seimei because it's her favorite program.

In fact she likes it so much that she has Yuzu's beginning pose as her wallpaper on her laptop :P and i've brought it up several times but since this is the SEIMEI thread...

She also printed this in a big canvas and gave it to me as christmas present :biggrin:, now it hangs from a wall in my room.

This is the perfect thread to fall asleep to. :10636614:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

So much thiiis. Seimei is pure magic for me. I can see him, as a song i like that talks about Onmyouji says, "Shooting vermilion charms at the dancing miasma, singing the song of banishment". He truly becomes an onmyouji and it's a magnificent transformation to see. 

My mom is so happy that he's repeating Seimei because it's her favorite program.

In fact she likes it so much that she has Yuzu's beginning pose as her wallpaper on her laptop :P and i've brought it up several times but since this is the SEIMEI thread...

She also printed this in a big canvas and gave it to me as christmas present :biggrin:, now it hangs from a wall in my room.

Mamma mia! Best mum!