On 8/9/2017 at 1:29 AM, Yatagarasu said:

On 8/9/2017 at 1:35 AM, Yatagarasu said:

Pigeon news!

“Regarding concerns over a familiar program, Brian Orser who coaches Hanyu disagrees. ‘Not only is it a program that wows no matter who sees it, the choreography has also been updated. But, there is a need to raise the level.”

-Nikkan Sports

- Hanyu, firm and clearly: “Since the time when I achieved good performances in 15-16 season, I’ve decided that I wanted to skate to it in Olympic season. I decided without any hesitation.”

Daily

“Riding upon the melody of Japanese flutes and taiko, Hanyu began to skate. He showed a born-again onmyoji as he easily landed 4T three-jump combo, 4S two-jump combo and more.”

Asahi

BO: “Both jumps and skills are going up. It’ll become a high level program” displays confidence at performance that exceeds two seasons ago.

Sponichi

On 8/9/2017 at 1:37 AM, Floria said:

On 8/9/2017 at 1:37 AM, Yolo3a said:

On 8/8/2017 at 5:36 PM, Yatagarasu said:

More pigeon translations from gladi

- “Although he uses the same piece [with SEIMEI], Hanyu’s ‘consistently practicing at a high level’. And as he says, he plans to bring 3 quads into the second half of the program, for a total of 5 quads in his layout.” - “[Hanyu] expresses his determination to “first be chosen [to represent Japan in Olympics] in a condition that is healthy, without injury, and capable of bringing out his true abilities with the best effort possible. If [he] is chosen, he would like to aim firmly at the gold medal.”

source

On 8/8/2017 at 5:48 PM, MrPudding said:

On 8/8/2017 at 5:49 PM, Valkyria said:

https://twitter.com/__yuki_haru/status/895083992579309569

That 4T-Lo-3S, so smooth *_______________*

On 8/8/2017 at 5:50 PM, Anya said:

A closer look at the new blade covers (black+blue+red(orangey?))

https://twitter.com/tshashin/status/895084145432342528