On 8/5/2019 at 10:58 AM, KatjaThera said:

Because I just had my Ice Jewels handy (had it with me at work on Friday, hoping I'd finally have time to read, but nope), I think I might have found the part that hints at recycling, so I typed it up:

ーショートもフリーも試合を重ねるごとに手や顔の向きなど振付が変わっていくのも楽しみでした。ご自分ではどこがお気に入りですか?

羽生 お気に入りという感覚はないです。どの動きであってもその音にとって必要であり、プログラムとして必要な動きだと思っています。ショートもフリーも、もっと取り入れたいいろんな動きや、振付をしてもらってジャンプなしでやっているときのような演技をしたいのですが、完成にはほど遠いです。

Unless my Japanese has gotten worse, they ask him about parts he likes, so he says every movement feels necessary for that sound and for the program as a whole. Then he says that for both of them he still wants (present, not past) to change stuff, add/remove movements, choreo, that he wants to perform it like he does when not doing any jumps, but he's far from achieving that. Which does seem to hint at unfinished business.

Then again, LGC was unfinished business, too... I think maybe only Chopin and Seimei and maybe Parisan feel totally finished lol Maybe H&L, too. So, I don't know. But it's the "I want"vs. "I wanted" in his words here that makes it seem likely.

Hey, this is the same guy jumping a 4T-3A that doesn't get properly rewarded BV-wise just because :P

On 8/5/2019 at 8:59 PM, SparkleSalad said:

On 8/5/2019 at 9:55 PM, kaeryth said:

On 8/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, daisyjune said:

Mika Ninagawa who photographed famous blue roses Yuzu of the cover of anan AERA will be a guest of a talk show hosted by Sawako Agawa this Saturday.

Mika will talk a secret episode of the photo session. (for some minutes, I think. A talk show is only 30 minute program.)

You can see the trailer with the link above where Mika says "I was very nervous (at the anan AERA photo session). I could hear voices from his fans. I thought like I'll try hard to take the photos everybody wants to see!"

On 8/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, Pearlple said:

Revolution on Ice?

Was there ever an ice show with Yuna and Yuzu on?

On 8/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, Yuzurella said:

Elizabeth Peyton re-published and illustrated Yukio Mishima’s 1969 novel Spring Snow with her works. Look who's on the cover and inside the book on the first page. It's amazing how Yuzu inspires so many artists. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

On 8/6/2019 at 11:31 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Apparently a company in China is trying to register the name 羽生結弦 :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Chinese fans are trying to stop them and ANA have said they’re aware of the situation and will be looking out for Yuzu, too. 

On 8/7/2019 at 1:50 AM, IULIANA said:

It seems to be a recent article on cancelling the Media Day and other developments, but I only got Google translate as a tool, I am totally ignorant as far as Japanese language.

On 8/7/2019 at 3:23 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 8/7/2019 at 6:01 AM, sallycinnamon said:

On 8/7/2019 at 6:14 AM, sallycinnamon said:

From Akina Miyazaki's IG story. It's probably new because she is currently at TCC.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:08 AM, SparkleSalad said:

On 8/9/2019 at 6:43 AM, SparkleSalad said:

Trailer with subtitles.

Don’t get much of a look at Ao Bing here but the demon doesn’t seem to be too far off from a kuyashii Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

On 8/9/2019 at 7:01 AM, SparkleSalad said:

Pony Canyon, the publisher of Yuzu’s DVD/Blu-Ray, will release a video on YouTube at 00:00 on the 11th of August. Perhaps a second collection of his program from Sochi to PC?

On 8/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, sallycinnamon said:

Max Ambesi talks about Yuzu from ca min. 23 to 35 here (ETA: and it seems he talks about him in several other parts of the video too):

Can someone who speaks Italian tell us what he says about Yuzu?

22 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Preview of 24Hour TV with English subs by BlueFlame for Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

Yuzu is an angel on earth! He is really someone who makes this world a better place. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I look forward to the performance of Haru Yo Koi! :loveshower:

21 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

15 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! This is incredible! :knc_yuzu1:

Yuzu's life story is depicted in a Taiwanese society and citizens school book. (I think it's a school book for children.)

This is the gist of what it says: Yuzuru Hanyu was born into a happy family in Japan. Yuzu and his family experienced the great earthquake of 3.11. He thought he would give up skating. Because of his mother's support, he returned to the ice rink. After overcoming the great earthquake and injuries, he won an Olympic gold medal.

If someone with better Chinese and/or Japanese skills would like to make a proper translation or make corrections, please go ahead.

Yuzu is so famous, popular and such a role model in East Asia now. It's amazing that he appears in a book like this and that his life is taken as an example for teaching children. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I hope Yuzu watched this. It’s so moving and powerful. :sadPooh:

26 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

16 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

3 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

At last :bunny-smiley:  The second DVD :loveshower:

The firs one was edited so nice.  I'm really looking forward to it :studsmatta:

Mika Ninagwa's interview was aired, by the way.  I wanted to translate it, but a quicker translator is always there.  So great.

https://yuzuwuw.tumblr.com/post/186898877070/translation-credit-btybstphtm-on-twitter

On 8/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, makebelieveup said:

Origin fireworks

insanely gorgeous and epic

hope and legacy

seimei

On 8/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, IULIANA said:

This seems to be the content of the new DVD, so Hope and Legacy is there , too!

21 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu is 1-8 and 12 in Amazon DVD ranking.

20 hours ago, ElaineChen said:

For a better quality photo, I would recommend the following link.

I took the first picture from my 7th-grade daughter’s social & citizenship education textbook and shared it with my friend. Then she shared with other fans but the details are poor to appreciate , so I scanned another clearer version.

This chapter talks about family, and use the Hanyu family as an example. I would say that the editor or drawer is obviously a fanyu because the details are amazing.

The first picture shows a happy family and the baby Yuzu with balloons is captured from a true old picture. Then there’s the scene after the earthquake, the family sits together with an onigiri before them. If you look close, there are green dots in it. That’s exactly what they had during that time! The green dots are some kind of seaweed. Finally there’s the last scene at 2018 Olympics with purple theme rink and the details of 3 medalists. 

I’m really glad there are more and more people inspired by Yuzu and am certainly curious about where that yellow top comes from?

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

10 hours ago, Pammi said:

Interesting 🤔 Yuzu does like numbers ...

or is it just coincidence??

9 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This is a great insight into the mind of the GOAT. And that's why he is the GOAT. :hachimaki:

5 hours ago, IULIANA said:

11 hours ago, Veveco said:

22 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

On 8/13/2019 at 10:11 AM, kaeryth said:

On 8/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, Yuzurella said:

On 8/14/2019 at 12:52 PM, sallycinnamon said:

The author of "Words Of Prince"'s explans the reason why LGC was left out from "Time of Evolution".

https://twitter.com/bty_bst_phtm/status/1161575505453129728?s=20

20 hours ago, Yuzurella said:
Yuzu's Parisienne Walkways statue will be displayed from 8/19 to 9/2 in Legoland Nagoya.

19 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

16 hours ago, kaeryth said:

1 hour ago, Seorose said:

From the comedian's tweet, Yuzu fans noticed that he recently left an autograph at " Magic museum " in Obihiro, Hokkaido.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:56 AM, WinForPooh said:

Yuzu's signature in Magic Museum in Hokkaido.

https://twitter.com/juronom/status/1162154027066388481?s=20

On 8/16/2019 at 9:13 PM, Henni147 said:

Full transcription of Yuzu's K&C scene in Saitama after Origin.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7g4j7u

*I don't like the name Toe-Axel for the 4T+3A+seq though*

On 8/17/2019 at 6:20 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 8/18/2019 at 7:07 AM, WinForPooh said:

13 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

"The best of" Masquerade

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10UkjQ1L8fIxlmcGcgTusrcdbHyEAo58b/view?usp=drivesdk

I must have missed my editing program because I couldn't resist the urge to make the best angles/moments edit of Masquerade using clips from all 4 shows (mostly Makuhari and Toyama though). I had hard time deciding between the 3F and the split jump and finally decided to keep both :laughing:  That's why there are a couple of seconds that are not a perfect fit to the music and some rough transitions.

But it looks pretty awesome anyway, if I dare to say so! 

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu was nominated for this year contest too!! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw::img_21::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

46 minutes ago, Pammi said:

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m sure they’ll get a lot of tourists, now! :D

37 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu x Yowamushi Pedal for Tour de Tohouku 2019!

https://image.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1908/21/l_ma_tohoku01.jpg

Please correct me if I’m wrong but there will be 9 illustrations on display around various train stations and Yuzu will appear with Yowamushi Pedal characters in 5 of them.

Date:

From 26th August 

Locations and dates:

26th August - 1st September

Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line at Shinjuku Station

(4 types, 2 with Yuzu)

2nd September to 8th September

Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line at Shibuya Station

(4 types, 3 with Yuzu)

9th September to 15th September

Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line at Shinjuku Station

(All 8 types, 5 with Yuzu)

Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line at Shibuya Station

(5 types, 4 with Yuzu)

11th September to 17th September

Sendai City Subway at Sendai Station

(1 type with Yuzu)

9th September

Web-only illustration on the “Tour de Tohoku Special Site”

13 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

He sent a message too? It's in the newspaper:

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Official Tour de Tohoku site. Will reveal the posters as they become available. 

Yuzu’s wearing a SEIMEI coloured helmet!

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:
https://twitter.com/BluecosmosH/status/989637761702412289

A Yuzuru Hanyu bicycle in Seimei colors was designed after Yuzu won the Olympics. :dancingpooh:

Too bad Yuzu can't ride it... :pouty: 

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

C-chan is the person in charge of the official CITIZEN account.

$1000 watch is affordable? x_x

20 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is from today's news but I wonder when was he in Sapporo? 

His 4S is a thing of beauty, really ...