16 hours ago, kaeryth said:

New Nishikawa Cool clearfiles

On 6/13/2019 at 9:07 PM, ruruzest said:

On 6/13/2019 at 9:40 PM, kaeryth said:

20 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, IULIANA said:

On 6/13/2019 at 9:41 AM, ruruzest said:

I’m so happy to see the footage! Yuzu looked absolutely elated, overjoyed! He’s such a brave boy confronting his fear both mentally and physically! He’s giving his all! He’s such an inspiring person! 

@Henni147, good luck on your job interview! May the Pooh be with you!

On 6/13/2019 at 4:36 PM, ruruzest said:

On 6/13/2019 at 5:35 PM, Sabrina said:

On 6/13/2019 at 5:36 PM, Sabrina said:

On 6/13/2019 at 5:50 PM, Sabrina said:

On 6/13/2019 at 6:26 PM, LadyLou said:

OMG I'm loving this so much, he's SO into that! LOL Yuzu calm down but also NO PLEASE GO ON :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg:

and flowy-DoS is actually a sleevless UA with a cape throw on one shoulder...lovely:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

ETA: ok I'm gonna be a sensible, mature person now and stop refreshing twitter and go to to bed now:bed:

On 6/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, kaeryth said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

----------------------------

On 6/13/2019 at 6:50 PM, kaeryth said:

On 6/13/2019 at 8:05 PM, Pammi said:

Great pic! (not sure if Kobe or Sendai though ...... someone will know I am sure!!)

On 6/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, kaeryth said:

On 6/14/2019 at 12:26 AM, Veveco said:

FaOI Kobe [TV broadcast]

On 6/15/2019 at 8:03 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/15/2019 at 8:56 AM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/15/2019 at 8:56 AM, sallycinnamon said:

On 6/15/2019 at 9:42 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:15 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:16 AM, faeline said:

On 6/15/2019 at 12:09 PM, LadyLou said:

Yuzu's cut (I've lost the tweet with the link but not the YT link yay, the uploader has been uploading quite a lot of HD FaOI vids:bow:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-vwWJFtme4

On 6/15/2019 at 1:05 PM, faeline said:

I'm collecting all of the FaOI in my PC... the 1080version didn't have sound, so I downloaded the sound separately and put the 1080 version with sound...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ILLF_f3fzqz4d7pdvDLKKfpGxEY4bFAC/view?usp=sharing

On 6/15/2019 at 4:04 PM, faeline said:

I found a different source, 720p but has the full "ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!" for those who prefer this source.

https://twitter.com/karen_hyaxel/status/1139891397396295682

23 hours ago, madraykin said:

Oda and Yuzu interview with English subs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRlpemK7dls

FaOI Toyama Day 2:

On 6/15/2019 at 7:22 AM, SparkleSalad said:

4T-Lo-3S in opening!

On 6/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/15/2019 at 9:19 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/15/2019 at 9:57 AM, sallycinnamon said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:52 AM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:55 AM, sallycinnamon said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:57 AM, sallycinnamon said:

On 6/15/2019 at 11:02 AM, LadyLou said:

On 6/15/2019 at 11:05 AM, SparkleSalad said:

Return of the waggy finger! How I missed you!

On 6/15/2019 at 11:24 AM, Sabrina said:

On 6/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/15/2019 at 11:55 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/15/2019 at 12:23 PM, SparkleSalad said:

On 6/15/2019 at 12:38 PM, KatjaThera said:

OK, part 2 highlights now that I'm in pajamas in bed 😅

Elladj & Ensemble skaters = awesome!

Kaori did the shinobi program again

Javi Malaguena! I cried lol (I wanted to see Black Betty and Malaguena so badly and now I saw both!) He also landed all his jumps, though I think it was all triples, including a lovely 3A.

Toshi with Satoko and Akiko = gorgeous. Cried some more

Between them, people were calling Toshi's name and he's like "Rather than my name, there's another name you want to call, right? Ok, just three times!" and he led us as we called out Yuzu's name three times lol

Johnny was super fun again!

Zhenya a bit more intense in the Russian program, too.

Liza did a new program (or at least different from the other shows that I know of).

Rika did The Greatest again.

Nobucruise was awesome.

Luca & Anna awesome B&W.

Maxim & Tatiana lovely.

Alina fun with bad guy.

Stephane killer!

Scott & Tessa beautiful!

Crystal Memories choreo changes resulted in repositioning some elements - I expected Y spiral in front of me and it was on the opposite side. Delayed axel was right in front of me, 3Lo on the other side, and then for that moment where before Yuzu paused in front of the short side crowd, arms stretched out and sang "Crystal Memories", now he was at the opposite side, facing Toshi, both with arms stretched out singing to each other. It was beautiful and I think Toshi didn't know. Afterwards he covered his mouth and was staring at Yuzu. People said he was crying, but I couldn't see from where I was. Then they tried to out-bow and out-kneel each other again.

Then the finale was crazy... they did the regular jump battle, then Yuzu tried his first 4F and fell, then tried again and popped. Then gave up, they did another lap, did the pictures, then the girls started it again. Zhenya, Alina, Rika, Liza... I didn't catch all the attempts but Rika and Liza both tried 3As multiple times lol. Alina then did a series of 2As which was kind of funny as she basically doing them in a circle with small steps between and could have probably continued like that for a while longer, so in the end, as the girls wouldn't leave, Yuzu went for another try. And he was really close, but he slipped and fell and then was like kicking his legs and punching the ice and throwing a little tantrum and was incredibly adorable.

At the end as he arigatou gozaimashita (and initially he'd gone really by the entrance, but fans behind the stage shouted to him and he realized they couldn't see him, so he moved to the edge of the rink lol) he was bouncing again. He also spent a long time waving and apparently trying to look at each and every face in the crowd. (He also threw some kisses to my area, but they went further to my right lol)

On 6/15/2019 at 1:12 PM, SparkleSalad said:

On 6/15/2019 at 8:10 PM, mercedes said:

On 6/15/2019 at 10:18 PM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/16/2019 at 2:33 AM, kaeryth said:

FaOI Toyama Day 3

On 6/16/2019 at 5:43 AM, SparkleSalad said:

On 6/16/2019 at 8:14 AM, Mikusha said:

On 6/16/2019 at 8:31 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, SparkleSalad said:

On 6/16/2019 at 8:51 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/16/2019 at 9:45 AM, LadyLou said:

On 6/16/2019 at 9:46 AM, Mikusha said:

On 6/16/2019 at 9:52 AM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:03 AM, SparkleSalad said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, Mikusha said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:09 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:10 AM, Mikusha said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, LadyLou said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:16 AM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:22 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/16/2019 at 10:31 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/16/2019 at 12:25 PM, KatjaThera said:

On 6/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, KatjaThera said:

FaOI Toyama Day 3

Yuzu opened up with 4T - pause to think "hmm what should I tag onto it today? Oh, I know!" - 3A. And apparently a high kick, but my brain shortcircuited so it did not register.

He was very intense in the intro, but a bit more subdued in the opening, probably saving some energy. The roll today was really slow and he stayed on his back for a while, before reaching an arm up and finally getting up. He was super into it for the final choreo part, though.

Mai did her new program again. It probably is La Gitana. I'm not sure how I feel about it. In Hero, I kept thinking how beautiful she was, but in this I just keep thinking how tiny she is. She's a doll, virtually.

Deniss did Bloodstream. All clean, jumps working pretty well. In some ways, the other program is more memorable for some reason. Stephane was watching rink side.

Satoko did her new Ex, which it turns out is choreographed by Stephane. Seems very appropriate. Stephane continued watching.

Johnny's Love Story… I don't love it and nobody can look flattering in a skintight white costume. But the flowy wrap bit looks really nice during spins. Really, really nice. And the ending pose is superb. So… yeah, conflicted.

Zhenya was very into Faith today. She seemed more passionate and intense than on previous days.

Tatiana and Maxim's I Will Always Love you, beautiful again.

Nobu's Ghost was great. The first jump is so dramatic and the spirals are awesome.

Jeff beautiful as always.

Rika's SP I liked better today. I still don't like the step sequence, it's very underwhelming for such an unusual song. But the rest seemed more in tune with the music.

Liza… she gets the mood up, for sure. Not a program I'd probably intentionally look up again, but she definitely got the mood going.

Alina's Carmen is probably the most frustrating program in the show for me.

I LOVE Akiko's Danse Macabre, though the costume still bugs me.

Stephane was great as usual. 2 2As and a 3T-2T-2T combination in his first program.

Plushenko ended his program on his back again, then started doing sit-ups and then push-ups. Everyone was laughing.

Scott and Tessa are just amazing. I love them a lot and love this program!

The second half started with Elladj and the ensemble skaters again. They were awesome as usual!

Kaori did her shinobi program again. I would have preferred Sister Act, actually, but the warrior image really works for Kaori.

Javi did Malaguena again. With a beautiful 3A. I cried lol

Toshi with Satoko is just so beautiful. If they haven't already, they have to show that! It'd be a crime against humanity to never show that (or Tegami with Akiko).

Between the two programs, Toshi did an MC, talking about how his heart was full (of emotion). And he led us into a Yuzu call, 5 times. We also screamed a lot and for a moment it felt more like an X Japan concert than an ice show lol All those things Toshi screamed (screaming from the stomach and don't leave anything behind and so on are his usual lines at X concerts lol At least we didn't get "abarenbou shogun de ikeyo!" lol)

I cried again during Tegami. I'm not even sure why, but that song and program gets to me so hard, despite being fairly upbeat.

Then Johnny came with his Fuego and it was fun time again. There are many things in this program that I don't think anyone but Johnny could ever pull off. So it's definitely a very Johnny program.

Zhenya was wonderful again in her Russian program.

Nobucruise had a gunfight battle with CEO Makabe yesterday… Today CEO Makabe kept shooting Nobu and Nobu kept bowing to him LOL. Also at the end, instead of bowing, Nobu shoots each of the four sides of the audience and the audience pretend to be shot and it's hilarious. Then he rolls down the ramp backstage.

Liza's new program is… interesting. I prefer it to shallow, but the music cut bugs me lol though it's part of what makes it different. It seems to fit her better, though.

Rika's The Greatest was also nicer today.

Maxim and Tatiana's second program… I mean it's beautiful and the song should get to me, but it doesn't. I don't know why.

Luca and Anna however, are incredible! I love this B&W program like crazy!

Alina's Bad Guy is a million times better than Carmen. It fits her so much better. There are still moments where she focuses on jumps and loses any connection with the music, but it's overall still better than Carmen.

Stephane is exquisite and so good at getting the crowd to respond! I also love the percussion part of that song to bits, and what he did with it.

Scott & Tessa beautiful again for Never Enough and I was already getting emotional again.

Then came Masquerade.

It was controlled but intense. So intense today, he put everything in it. I didn't even use my binoculars, I could see and feel that smoldering look from where I was just fine.

The 3A was gorgeous, the 3F so easy and the delayed axel exquisite. The hydroblade was a bit longer than Friday I think, and there was moment where he and Toshi were face to face again, but it was shorter.

He threw the glove with a lot of strength, then collapsed to his knees and leaned forward to rest his forehead against the ice. Everyone on their feet clapping and crying. He stayed like that for a bit, then got up, a bit wobbly and actually ripped off the other glove, too, before bowing. Though bowing this time was just mask on and bow the head.

Then as he applauded Toshi, Toshi opened his arms and Yuzu went to him and they hugged and it was beautiful. They also did the little bowing dance, still.

Then Yuzu left and Toshi gave a deep bow then left as well.

And the musical producer started playing on the piano and it was Masquerade, the piano version, but so soft and melancholy that I just started crying and I think most people did.

And that went on for a minute or two and just crying and then Yuzu came and everyone screamed and Mayuko came and I went wtf? through the tears, but then Yuzu got into Origin position and my brain had another misfire because for a moment I couldn't comprehend and then it hit me and everyone just screamed so hard and he did the opening and step sequence with live violin, but I can't honestly give you details because I was crying so hard by then and screaming and then he finished and the audience just blew up again, applauding and crying, screaming… as he left again, I turned to the lady next to me and we kind of fell into each other's arms, both crying so hard… I've never hugged a total stranger like that before, but it such a natural reaction…

The organizers actually gave the crowd some moments to recover before they started the finale.

Highlights… Javi dancing a bit with Kaori this time - she was far more receptive to his good time seeking than Satoko lol

Yuzu did his PW lunge, then just sort of bowed before spinning. He seemed exhausted and rightfully so.

Not many jump attempts today. I think what Zhenya jumped was sal, but I'm not sure if she actually did 4 rotations. I think Alina landed her attempts and Rika, too? I don't remember.

Then it was Yuzu… I had slight doubts if it was flip, because the steps were far less clear or he was more hesitant. But the first was a pop and the second a fall. After he fell he lay there for a moment and I thought he might throw another tantrum, but he just got on his knees and apologized. And yes, Plush was giving him a lot of tips and instructions.

Then Yuzu sent the rest of the skaters to the aside to get proper cheers and then they all rushed back to him and had a lovely group hug! (Alina was late for it lol)

Then Yuzu gave high fives (Javi only got high fives today). He bowed to Plush and they hugged. He twirled Anna. And he also hugged with Johnny. Also, Nodari offered him a quick lift so they did that - Pyeongchang style, but it was really brief. Oh, he also hugged Elladj and Phillip, I think.

And then it was arigatou gozaimashita and it was over...

On 6/16/2019 at 3:18 PM, Sabrina said:

On 6/16/2019 at 3:26 PM, wildstrawberry said:

Different pose of the group picture

On 6/16/2019 at 3:52 PM, Sabrina said:

On 6/16/2019 at 4:18 PM, Veveco said:

On 6/16/2019 at 5:01 PM, YellowShib said:

I don't remember seeing this angle in any of the broadcast...could it be :omg:

edit: another one

On 6/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, SparkleSalad said:

On 6/16/2019 at 7:48 PM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/17/2019 at 12:19 AM, sallycinnamon said:

On 6/17/2019 at 2:01 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/17/2019 at 10:08 AM, AkaneYamashina said:

I don't know if anyone's posted this yet but this is more or less the (almost) full vid of the opening in Kobe(?)

On 6/17/2019 at 12:01 PM, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/17/2019 at 12:40 PM, kaeryth said:

On 6/17/2019 at 6:03 AM, Umebachi said:

Crescendo Conservatory's Notte Stellata tribute to Yuzuru Hanyu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzVx2P7TYM

Congratulations to @cvdnce for the lovely tribute to Yuzuru!  

On 6/17/2019 at 10:07 AM, SparkleSalad said:

Sekkisei Premium Talk Show with Yuzuru on 22 June

https://twitter.com/BluecosmosH/status/1140530212620259328

On 6/17/2019 at 10:11 AM, wildstrawberry said:

Sekkisei Talk Show will be streamed live on instagram

https://twitter.com/BluecosmosH/status/1140530960644972544

On 6/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, wildstrawberry said:

P&G Yuzu Days is coming to an end this month

https://twitter.com/axelsandwich/status/1140545190144274435

On 6/17/2019 at 2:29 PM, SparkleSalad said:

The Kose live stream will also run on Twitter and there will be a chance to win prizes! 

https://twitter.com/BlueFlame4YUZU/status/1140594665407647745?s=20

On 6/18/2019 at 1:27 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/18/2019 at 12:07 PM, yuzuangel said:

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New magazine <3 

There are always nice pictures in this magazine with more than 90% Yuzu content + posters!

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Maybe 24hr TV if we're lucky? :snonegai:

ETA

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

39 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

24 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

On 6/19/2019 at 8:03 PM, 4Nessie said:

On 6/20/2019 at 12:13 AM, sallycinnamon said:

Ivan Bukin mentioned in a long interview that Yuzu is his favourite skater, him and Stepanova talked more about Yuzu here.

On 6/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, Lunna said:

Bukin and Stepanova talking about Yuzu - translation:

The question was what skater you admire. Ivan said Yuzuru from men, Alina, Zhenya and all the girls, Tessa and Scott.

Next question was that Yuzu seems to be an alien from afar, what person he is in real life? Sasha says he's a simple boy, he's serious when needed, but he's a boy (she uses affectionate Russian word for boy). In his appearance he's not like a brutal man but simple (ordinary) cute boy, likable. Ivan adds that they're not close to him but Yuzu seems to be very positive and open, a fighter.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:39 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/20/2019 at 5:45 AM, Umebachi said:

About Japanese Nationals 2019:

This year's Japan National Figure Skating Competition will take place in Yoyogi Stadium, Tokyo.  The old stadium is undergoing earthquake-resistant structural enhancement construction, which will be completed by end of November.  The first live competition I attended was in this same Yoyogi stadium  back in 1977, for the World Championship.  This was the event where Sano Minoru medaled (bronze) - the first time for Japan in the men's singles division.  I remember more clearly the performances by the Soviet team - Irina Rodnina and Alexander Zaitsev for Pairs, and Kovolev for men's singles.  Don't recall much of others - I am sorry, it has been such a long time!  It's a beautiful stadium designed by Kenzo Tange, with an exterior that resembles the resting wings of a gigantic mythical bird and an interior filled with light filtering through the soaring ceiling (see the description and photos on this link).  Surely a fitting setting for the Return of the King!

https://www.archiweb.cz/en/b/olympijske-haly

I am hoping that this year, Hanyu-senshu will stay healthy and finally be able to compete in the nationals.  Yoyogi stadium will be a special place for him to perform, especially in this run-up to Tokyo 2020 Olympics.  I wouldn't be surprised if Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike were to attend the medal ceremonies.  Since I am planning to be home in Tokyo around this time, I asked my sister (living in Tokyo) to do her best to obtain the tickets for us.  It will certainly be a challenge, but well worth the effort.   If we do get the tickets, I will do my best to report to you from the field! 

https://www.jiji.com/sp/article?k=2019061900887&g=spo

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:
Sekkisei Talk Show (22.06.) reminder:

1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

31 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:
Olympic has uploaded a video with all Yuzu performances from Sochi and PyeongChang:

:tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

[TV Broadcast] Faoi Kobe

On 6/22/2019 at 9:00 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/22/2019 at 9:05 AM, kaeryth said:

On 6/22/2019 at 9:37 AM, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

On 6/22/2019 at 9:47 AM, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

7 hours ago, faeline said:

Sekkisei Talk Show

14 hours ago, kaeryth said:

14 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

14 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

13 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

13 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

12 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Present campaign for Japanese fans, too:

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

11 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Snippets of Yuzu's Sekkisei livestream posted by a fan account on Instagram

...there's also this

10 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

8 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

6 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

6 hours ago, faeline said:

Yuzu is next!

My shitty translation on the fly:

Reveal hidden contents

5 hours ago, faeline said:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu promoting the Olympic day!! 23rd  of June! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said: