40 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

They picked few people who were made into news headlines and social medias in the first half of the year 2018.

Yuzu was one of them and they made a quiz about him. The question was 'What was an unexpected way that fans enjoyed the Sendai parade?'

The answer was the twitter hashtag #羽生結弦の写真撮るの下手くそ選手権.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:36 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/22/2018 at 2:01 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/22/2018 at 4:05 AM, Sammie said:

On 6/22/2018 at 5:46 AM, Bilge said:

The development lol (his hand on the 2nd picXD)

On 6/22/2018 at 6:48 AM, katonice said:
On 6/23/2018 at 9:25 AM, VyVy99 said:

A delayed 4T !!!!! And the crazy distance of that 3A :13877886:

On 6/23/2018 at 11:45 AM, sweetwater said:

Seems like Fantasy on Ice 2018 Official Photo Book will be released on Sep. 6th.

On 6/23/2018 at 5:50 PM, kaeryth said:

On 6/23/2018 at 9:47 PM, MrPudding said:
On 6/24/2018 at 12:00 PM, wpisces said:

This camera angle helped me see his facial expressions more clearly. There's a moment where it looked like he was under the rain of sakura petals trying to catch a falling petal. 

On 6/24/2018 at 4:47 PM, OonsieHui said:

Anyone know what this is about?

On 6/24/2018 at 5:44 PM, dotsquare said:

It's about Yuzu's jump entries. They're talking about how most skaters take their time and ignore the music when they're preparing to jump, which makes it difficult to express anything. Yuzu,  on the other hand, incorporates steps into his jump entries such that his jumps come out of nowhere and everything is in sync with the music. 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:17 PM, Sammie said:

Still in speculation:

On 6/24/2018 at 7:57 AM, ralucutzagy said:

On 6/24/2018 at 8:11 AM, KatjaThera said:

I might be missing some nuances of Japanese, but they don't actually say that in there? They say it's a new show number and it's a step forward/starting point for the new season, but I don't think that means he confirmed it'll be his Ex.

ETA: which doesn't mean it won't be, I just don't hear any confirmation in there... Would be happy if someone with better Japanese skills would prove me wrong lol

On 6/24/2018 at 2:19 PM, sweetwater said:

Usually, we don't call an ice show an exhibition. Ice show is ice show (aisu-sho), and exhibition is ekishibishon. So I guess it's more about communication than interpretation. Either the announcer or the subtitle is wrong.

Seems like a local news show covers FaOI NIigata, so hopefully we can get confirmation today or sometime in near future.

Bits and pieces of FaOI Niigata

On 6/25/2018 at 12:58 PM, sweetwater said:

FaOI NIigata featured in an evening news show aired in Niigata today (but no information as to whether Haru yo Koi is Yuzu's new EX or not) 

On 6/25/2018 at 1:19 PM, sweetwater said:

In addition to BS Asahi, TV Asahi (their terrestrial channel) is going to feature FaOI Shizuoka on July 2nd (from 01:25 JST) in one of their sports show "GET SPORTS."

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/getsports/

Probably the highlights of what they'll air on July 1st, but it may include a short interview with Yuzu.
Preview of GET SPORTS next week:

He is talking about how special for him to collaborate with musicians, so the question might have been "What is special about FaOI as an ice show?"

On 6/25/2018 at 5:22 PM, Lunna said:

Madison Chock: “I also love Yuzu’s Prince programme,” Chock said. “He was such a boss. It’s my favourite hands down.” :devilYuzu:
“Yuzu at the (PyeongChang) Olympics was so impressive because I know he was injured,” Bates added. “He wasn’t training for a long time. He was only jumping quads for a few weeks before Olympics. He’s a legend. He really is."

from here https://europeonice.com/2018/06/24/chock-and-bates-finding-strength-and-love-through-adversity/

On 6/26/2018 at 7:16 AM, kaeryth said: