2011-2012 Season Yuzuru Hanyu Competitions Streaming/Discussion Party

robin

58 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

According to the columns on that chart is says 2/14 downgraded for the quad loop. Might be misreading it.

I think he got his 4Lo downgraded at Skate Canada on both SP and FS.

ah this was such a pivotal season for Yuzuru, on a personal level other than the athletic one:crybaby::tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

Some thoughts: I'm in love with Yuzuru's movements after his sp 3A, with his 3a in general, with his 2T rippon (expecially the Nice fs one), with the incredible flow in his sp and the mix of extreme softness and impetuous fire of his fs. I'm not a fun of Bibier but Yuzu obiviously is having fun skating to that song and showing off (and his casual outfit is quite good, no more ugly gloves!), so it's fine. I'm also in love with the sound of his landings of his 3A-3T combination.:girlsigh:

Now I really want to see Yuzuru skating to some epic musical soundtrack for his fs (but please no random falls in the step sequence:laughing:or even better no falls at all...and no more pops pretty please)

Biggest thanks to @robin and all of you for the streaming party and the fun!:thanks::grouphug:

For me it's the best goodbye and see you soon to the Planet :spacealien: Now I can happily r**** to my place forgotten by wi-fi, I'll survive feeding myself on tons of archived material and a few snippets of news here and there. I'm already dreading the terrific amount of pages I'll have to catch up later on the Planet...:sadPooh::headdesk:

8 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

ah this was such a pivotal season for Yuzuru, on a personal level other than the athletic one:crybaby::tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

Some thoughts: I'm in love with Yuzuru's movements after his sp 3A, with his 3a in general, with his 2T rippon (expecially the Nice fs one), with the incredible flow in his sp and the mix of extreme softness and impetuous fire of his fs. I'm not a fun of Bibier but Yuzu obiviously is having fun skating to that song and showing off (and his casual outfit is quite good, no more ugly gloves!), so it's fine. I'm also in love with the sound of his landings of his 3A-3T combination.:girlsigh:

Now I really want to see Yuzuru skating to some epic musical soundtrack for his fs (but please no random falls in the step sequence:laughing:or even better no falls at all...and no more pops pretty please)

Biggest thanks to @robin and all of you for the streaming party and the fun!:thanks::grouphug:

For me it's the best goodbye and see you soon to the Planet :spacealien: Now I can happily r**** to my place forgotten by wi-fi, I'll survive feeding myself on tons of archived material and a few snippets of news here and there. I'm already dreading the terrific amount of pages I'll have to catch up later on the Planet...:sadPooh::headdesk:

I absolutely love the upper body movements after the 3A in Etude!! I actually loved the single twizzle out of the Axel from the Nebelhorn Trophy, too, but I'm not even that sad he left it out later. It's so flowy and looks magical with the extra fabric on his shoulders flowing in the wind :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Yesss I love the sound of his landings (and blades in general). It's oddly calming. 

Have fun, sometimes it's nice to be off the grid!! Hope you have a nice time and will come back to good news :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: