Music talk

What types/genres of music would you want to see Yuzu skate to/would suit him the best in your opinions?

I crave for more classic stuff, and like I said in another thread, something from the Classic/Romantic eras would fit him and his style of skating so well. It's easy for him to get used to, not another piece of warhorse but still perfectly in his comfort zone. Yes I would die for another classical piece :love:

Mad Max OST! That would be my dream. In other words something intense with a rock-star vibe that is unique and allows him to go wild.

Speaking of warhorses though, i would really like to see Yuzu skate to danse macabre in a black version of his notte stellata costume.

YES x1000000 to this! :love:

While I also love Yuzu's more introspective and calm programs like Chopin Ballade and Notte Stellata, I think Yuzu's forte is dramatic music and I really want to see him do a program where he just lets it all out again a la Romeo and Juliet I.

I think Mad Max is a good choice because it has many rhythmic(?) moments in it that would fit well with step sequences, and also dramatic and sweeping climaxes that would be perfect for his Ina Bauer.

I don't think many people have skated to it, which is also another perk? Wouldn't want another POTO season during the Olympics. :nono:

i used to not like let's go crazy as a piece of music, but now i really love the song. upbeat pieces suit yuzu.

actually, the legend of ashitaka (

) would be great too.

I love the second half of it a lot; the energy is very infectious.

But the talking at the beginning I can never get used to :cry: I'm not a fan of voice-overs, especially when they overpower the music, and unfortunately most of the time they do :cry:

Aaaaaah don't jinx it with the r&j 3.0!! He's already played both romeo and juliet, who else could he be this time?? And I don't have anything particular in mind but I'm a sucker for something with really good percussion (seimei step sequence-esque :love: :love: )!! I think something like that or something like the beginning of Change would really highlight his skating :yes:

Aaaaaah don't jinx it with the r&j 3.0!! He's already played both romeo and juliet, who else could he be this time?? And I don't have anything particular in mind but I'm a sucker for something with really good percussion (seimei step sequence-esque :love: :love: )!! I think something like that or something like the beginning of Change would really highlight his skating :yes:

I remember Lil'Kitsu or someone else saying he could be the Sheath, or sth..? :rofl:

Either way it would indeed be very interesting to see another ver of R&J.. though I do not wish for its existence at all..

maybe a more quiet classical piece like Chopin for SP and a more dynamic and dramatic one for FS (like

)...but I come to the conclusion that I will like whatever his chooses...just like at first I am not really into LGC (it's just not my type of music), but his expressed it so well and the atmosphere was always so good, I became more fond of it at the end of the season.
maybe a more quiet classical piece like Chopin for SP and a more dynamic and dramatic one for FS (like
)...but I come to the conclusion that I will like whatever his chooses...just like at first I am not really into LGC (it's just not my type of music), but his expressed it so well and the atmosphere was always so good, I became more fond of it at the end of the season.

Oh I love the piece you linked! It's so epic and grand, very Yuzuru. :crybaby:

Oh I love the piece you linked! It's so epic and grand, very Yuzuru. :crybaby:

Glad you like it! I always imagine him skating to music like this. As you said, epic and grand, just like him. This Gladiator music is actually the FS music of Denis Margalik in the season 2015-16. I fell in love with it when I first heard it in autumn classic 2015!