One crazy thing Im worried about.

Yuzu if he goes to Sendai to heal until next season he will be with his family which is good.

But arent his close friends like Oda and Tanaka Keiji not in Sendai, hence he cant see them often unless he rides all the way to Kyoto and Tokyo? Sure he can ride trains (avoid paparazzis) and go, but not too often. Moreover im sure the rinks in Sendai are full so he cnt practice freely during rehab. 

I dont know part of me wnts him to heal in Sendai where the air is better than Tokyo, but jst little things like that worry me haha. He has high school friends there but he seems more closer to his skating friends who r training either in Tokyo or Kyoto. 

Personally, I hope he goes to Toronto for a bit of that recovery time, maybe towards the end when he might begin training again... just for ability to get out and about without it being a big deal..... ( the air is better there too)... and I always feel better when I know he's in Toronto because it's closer to me, lol.

15 minutes ago, liv said:

Personally, I hope he goes to Toronto for a bit of that recovery time, maybe towards the end when he might begin training again... just for ability to get out and about without it being a big deal..... ( the air is better there too)... and I always feel better when I know he's in Toronto because it's closer to me, lol.

Joining in that opinion. I think if the injury is not that bad he may still go back to TCC over the summer, better for privacy and a off ice training. I do not think staying long term in sendai is an option for him. Maybe with occassional flights back to jp for check ups.

I'm currently dying , it's up again

DXkb82IUQAAeeya.jpg

Holy crap. Looks like someone really wants those shoes. But hey, the higher the bid gets, the more money that goes to schools which is a good thing. 

I can't believe the bid actually went higher from 30M what the actual fvck.....

Edit: 34,003,000 now

3 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

I'm currently dying , it's up again

DXkb82IUQAAeeya.jpg

Yikes. People waking up. :darklordyuzu:

Someone here called it! Saying that it would go up more when people in Japan woke up. 

The bid ends on the 10th, so 4 days. Curious as to how high it'll go. 

1 minute ago, ClarissaH said:

Someone here called it! Saying that it would go up more when people in Japan woke up. 

The bid ends on the 10th, so 4 days. Curious as to how high it'll go. 

Anyone wants to make a game? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Just now, Anony said:

Anyone wants to make a game? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I said it would be 10m when it was at 5mil.... I should have known better then to underestimate Mr. Hanyu  :notamused:

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

I said it would be 10m when it was at 5mil.... I should have known better then to underestimate Mr. Hanyu  :notamused:

Never underestimate Mr Hanyu. :knc_brian3: