5 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

bc he is registered on the entry list for nhk. patrick is replaced by keegan messing :) 

Oh that's the reason, thank u, it is my first season following Grand Prix :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: what a stressful experience!

3 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

Oh that's the reason, thank u, it is my first season following Grand Prix :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: what a stressful experience!

It’s my first season also and of course it has to be the olympic season too. Lol. :13877886:

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

It’s my first season also and of course it has to be the olympic season too. Lol. :13877886:

Our luck, guys xD

I'm glad I had my novice follower time in the second half of the last season (I officially lost it and started binge catching up around NHK-GPF), with H&L being underappreciated by a lot of people, so I had to crash-course A LOT of stressful things...now I'm mostly bitter at skate gods sad at Yuzu being sad but otherwise totally zen. Ladies comp is rather safe to watch, provided Waka isn't in the comp (then my robbed alerts go off), as I resigned myself to lack of calls and unless UR isn't super-evident I need a lot of rewatching to see it, Sui/Han bless the Pairs, and in Ice dance I honestly really care only about Muramoto/Reed, who has no chance of a medal, so they are happy with a good dance, which happen more often than not lately (Sakura really fits them...), and Shibsibs which are cutiepies that treat medals like additional bonus to a good skate (unless something changed and I don't know it yet)

Sorry if this was already posted but:

@iziz_yuzu said it looks like he's saying "I can do it, I can still do it". This is so fucking heartbreaking. 

1 minute ago, Nerdincool said:

@iziz_yuzu said it looks like he's saying "I can do it, I can still do it". This is so fucking heartbreaking. 

:dpooh: who needs emotions? amiright? 

52 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I suggest to pray all saints to let him compete in the best condition ever.  

Let's try one saint at a time and seek assistance from them for Yuzu

°Patron Saint of Chest and Lung problems (for his asthma) - Saint Bernardino of Siena

°Patron Saint of Knee pains - Saint Gangulphus

°Patron Saint against Fever - Saint Gertrude of Nivelles, Saint Hugh of Cluny

°Patron Saint for Patholigies of the Feet - Saint Servatius

°Patron Saint invoking Stress - Saint Walter of Pontois

°Patron Saint of Pain, Suffering and Healing - Saint Pio of Pietrelcina

°Patron Saint of people with heartache - St. John

°Patron Saint of Athletes - Saint Sebastian

°Patron Saint of Ice Skaters - Saint Lidwina

°Patron Saint of Asia (you all know why) - Saint Francis Xavier

Had searched for these saints and been calling them constantly for Yuzu.

15 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

25 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

You can see the pain on his face....he is SO driven bless him :yznotimpressed:

2 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Actually, I think that's the only thing we didn't pray specifically about, in addition to overal 'may he be happy'. I mean, there was that Japanese fan that visited a shrine specifically for prayers for healthy backs and legs, right? And I probably checked out every stone that is supposed to help with asthma...

So, we need a list to cover all the possible FS+Yuzu dangers and schedule a trips to the nearest shrine/protection places that specialize in it before Nats and Olys!:laughing:

You're practically asking for him to be riddled by the Sphinx or something because that would be the one thing we'd miss in all our calculations.

ETA: You read Pratchett, you remember that part towards the end of Lords and Ladies Carpe Jugulum (ugh my head, it's gone) where they're screaming at Daddy Vampire because he trained them on so many religious symbols that things that would normally have had no significance to them are now things that can hurt them? That's what this would turn into, this search to counter all specific scenarios.

38 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

Poor bb :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh: