General Yuzuru Chat

Maybe it'll be another case of the combo salchow. flub it all season then nail it in the most breathtaking way possible in the most incredible free skate we've ever seen. 

Although obviously my wish would be for him to land it clean this Sunday!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Imagine other skaters’ thoughts now... yuzu already has a fully rotated 4lz albeit iffy landing. What do they have to do to beat this guy? I’m guessing their coaches need more drink than us! Hahaha... 

oh oh well dick button... agree with you that isu is making a muck out of men figure skating judging... you have your personal taste and we have ours.

I hope everyone will perform to their very best during olympics. 

Guys what the hell happened?!!!! I opened twitter after such a busy day and 4LZ news are everywhere  :sadPooh: does this happen without a heads up? Or do u guys know beforehand about this 4LZ?? Bc I'm dying here. I barely have time to watch CoR and how could I survive with this... 

6 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Guys what the hell happened?!!!! I opened twitter after such a busy day and 4LZ news are everywhere  :sadPooh: does this happen without a heads up? Or do u guys know beforehand about this 4LZ?? Bc I'm dying here. I barely have time to watch CoR and how could I survive with this... 

He praticed the 4Lz today ... 5 attempts ... 2 pops 2 iffy landings ... 1 good! Sample:

1st pancake: plain pancake attempt -> old layout Chopin with downgraded Seimei 

2nd pancake: choco chip pancake attempt -> 4LZ has arrived people! 

3rd pancake: DSC_0806ed6-1.jpg -> ??

1 hour ago, Sapphiresushi said:

I'm kinda curious: are most yuzu fans here adults? I see y'all mentioning drinking so many times:peekapooh:

I don't feel like a proper adult but I am far past drinking age so :shrug:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

It seems like 50% of us a teetotalers and 50% full blown alcoholics. :laughing: (I'm another lucky person who can't handle alcohol.)

I actually barely ever drink anymore but I guess Yuzu just brings it out in me :drink2::drink1:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

He praticed the 4Lz today ... 5 attempts ... 2 pops 2 iffy landings ... 1 good! Sample:

Thank u! So it's only today. Wtf he's not good for my poor heart :sadPooh:

14 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I don't feel like a proper adult but I am far past drinking age so :shrug:

I actually barely ever drink anymore but I guess Yuzu just brings it out in me :drink2::drink1:

Your sig is looking epic these days. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I'm still jealous of that special badge. 

And it seems everyone I though was a young ragamuffin is age of drinky times and vice versa. I'm not good at this.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Your sig is looking epic these days. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I'm still jealous of that special badge. 

And it seems everyone I though was a young ragamuffin is age of drinky times and vice versa. I'm not good at this.

:devilYuzu: I'm thinking about making a #teamtrashbag one as well at some point

That marathon badge is my pride and joy :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5: