General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He looked so happy by the boards but now I'm worried. Does he really need to take this risk? :13877886: Or will we see a beautiful, perfect, amazing 4lz?

Relax, I just need a beautiful perfect 4Lz by Olympics. Maybe GPF too. A iffy landed one in COR isn't in my list of things I will worry about. As long as he doesn't, like, you know, pop it. 

But it's a work in progress, that 4Lz. 

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Do-S King of Kings. Ugh. :13877886:

Well let's fortify our hearts...one in case he does have an iffy landing, but also in case he goes iffy all practice on the 4Lz and lands a beautiful one in competition (and then we all die to the sheer beauty of the jump). :13877886:

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Why are you guys even worried?  It is not an official practice and he is most likely jet lagged and still needs to adjust to the ice... Relax for now, you have enough time to worry all you want on Friday and Saturday :P

My worry is about what is Yuzu's general success rate on the 4lz...

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

Why are you guys even worried?  It is not an official practice and he is most likely jet lagged and still needs to adjust to the ice... Relax for now, you have enough time to worry all you want on Friday and Saturday :P

I'm not too worried about it. I'm excited we get to see him practicing. :10636614:

Just now, souyouki said:

My worry is about what is Yuzu's general success rate on the 4lz...

Then don't worry. Yuzuru always goes for quality over quantity, if he is adding it then he knows he can land it successfully. Remember that he wants perfect performances and I don't see him compromising that with a jump he is not very good at.

Just now, Sammie said:

I'm not too worried about it. I'm excited we get to see him practicing. :10636614:

Me to, I am very excited :smiley-excited001: