General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I don't know what it is with his quads being so all or nothing king of jumps.  

You know...geniuses, they're all kind of extreme like that. Or you know, it's a thin line between genius and insanity, so it's a thin line between a pop and a quad.

18 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

Technically not, but that doesn't stop me

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I am so adult it hurts. :13877886:

Oh boy 😂

20 minutes ago, Smultron said:

We had an age poll thread somewhere... :smile:

Woops thanks ><

14 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Im of age to drink but I can't drink. I wish I can during this season. I have to settle for junk food binge. :snpeace:

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

Also can't drink, allergic to it, my skin hates it if I drink.

But I have work so I go into workaholic mode to cope with the nerves!  I bet my bosses love him....

Ooh so y'all are like yuzu :O

11 minutes ago, ymy said:

Can’t drink and on diet... tell me how to cope??!!!

Speaking for myself the diet will be a goner by this time tomorrow- just have to hit it extra hard next week- something has to give.

haha I always enjoy reading discussion where y'all are so anxious XD (feels like a sadist) cos tbh I think I've never truly felt any bit of anxiousness/worry before the actual performance at all...  I'm always just like "ohh updates! so Yuzu popped 3 times. :laughing: It's like I just feel happy when it comes to Yuzu all the time   

11 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I don't know what it is with his quads being so all or nothing kind of jumps.  

I normally say it's cause he chooses to do them out of such bloody hard transitions etc that even a small error in speed/angle etc throws the whole thing off, but idk......

2 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

haha I always enjoy reading discussion where y'all are so anxious XD (feels like a sadist) cos tbh I think I've never truly felt any bit of anxiousness/worry before the actual performance at all...  I'm always just like "ohh updates! so yuzu popped 3 times." :laughing:  

Teach me your ways pls