General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

He looks happy. He looks happy and relaxed.

I'm terrified and eating ice cream out of the tub, but I'm so happy he looks happy.

I've stocked up on beer to get me through friday and saturday night lmao I'm glad he looks happy and relaxed though. 

Whatever the result I just hope he has a good time. I mean. It's just warm up for NHK :P 

17 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I've stocked up on beer to get me through friday and saturday night lmao I'm glad he looks happy and relaxed though. 

Whatever the result I just hope he has a good time. I mean. It's just warm up for NHK :P 

Where he'll face Patrick. Outside of Canada.

Bwahahaha. 

Nevermind me, I slept very little tonight.

33 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

:rofl:@ warm up comment!

But yeah, me too, but I don't think it's going to last me till the weekend so I'll need backup stocking up. Moderation? Self-control? No idea what' you're talking about. Unlike @Ladysci :bow:

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I even finally see not-squid! On his costume! I didn't think anything could achieve that. Amazing!! (Apart from the obviously great drawing skills, I mean, this is very important to me personally.)

:laughing: that might be cause I couldn't really tell what's happening for some parts so I just went with my imagination XD

1 hour ago, Floria said:

Something quite interesting to add to Dick Button discussion:

Brian's reaction is just hilarious and classy. :smiley-laughing021:

41 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I just resumed drawing that uncompleted one from ACI now that I decided to draw Seimei haha. phew finished before competition starts~ 

Beautiful art!! :goe:

15 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

This news clip includes Yuzu's latest (very short) interview.

He sounds very calm. I also read somewhere that tonight's 報ステ(TV Asahi news) will air the latest news about Yuzu

but I'm not sure if it's true. I'll watch it just in case.

Here's a thought. Maybe they should just finally air that 4Lz that they caught.. :crazyshit2:

I have discovered the beer i bought is non alcoholic. which. i guess is good for my liver but beer is yucky who would drink for the taste?? :(

is there a schedule for practices and any news if they are open or not? i'm not expecting a stream but a fancam to look forward to would be great...

hace 1 minuto , CupidsBow said:

I have discovered the beer i bought is non alcoholic. which. i guess is good for my liver but beer is yucky who would drink for the taste?? :(

is there a schedule for practices and any news if they are open or not? i'm not expecting a stream but a fancam to look forward to would be great...

Practices are open afaik, at least they sold tickets with practices included. But ISU banned fancams, so... Still there are tons of ACI fancams, I hope we'll get something from CoR