General Yuzuru Chat

9 時間前, SSSさんが言いました:

The only thing I hate that version is the beginning..When then 2nd is displayed and heard...It is hard to recommend others to watch this without asking about this number...

8 時間前, SSSさんが言いました:

I care...My heart is broken every time I see the beginning..It is the B***** wound...I am scared if someone asked me what happened...:sadPooh:

8 時間前, SSSさんが言いました:

Stop making me cry..He was right in front of me...So close..That will never happen again...Considering the B level tickets I get...

Aw...you were there when it happened? I guess that's why you're more averse to this silver than any other silvers he's gotten since becoming #1.

But without this experience, he wouldn't have become wiser to the importance of maintaining his health like he is now. He listens better now when people give him advice as to how to keep himself healthy and not just think that willpower can overcome everything, even physical distress. He's learned there needs to be a balance and his body is not to be abused, a feat that's best achieved by precaution.

That experience is the one that ultimately led him to that turning point so even if it's a painful time as it was happening, it is the future now and looking back on it in hindsight, it was probably something he needed to go through to get to where he ultimately wants to be. If I were there for myself, looking back on it, I'd be glad that I was now. :)

That said, just like his kuyashii OGM, that WC silver actually has a lot of meaning behind it. More so than the gold would have been, I feel. It's a silver unlike any silver, or gold, he's ever gotten.

P/s: My phone's meddling turned "kuyashii" into "pistachio" so for a moment, Hanyu had a pistachio OGM.

9 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Aw...you were there when it happened? I guess that's why you're more averse to this silver than any other silvers he's gotten since becoming #1. But without this experience, he wouldn't have become wiser to the importance of maintaining his health like he is now. He listens better now when people give him advice as to how to keep himself healthy and not just think that willpower can overcome everything, even physical distress. He's learned there needs to be a balance and it's best achieved by precaution. That experience is the one that ultimately led him to that turning point so even if it's painful time as it was happening, it is the future now and looking back on it in hindsight, it was probably something he needed to go through to get to where he ultimately wants to be. If I were there for myself, looking back on it, I'd be glad that I was now. :)

Never deny that B***** means a lot to Yuzu.  Earthquake -> ... -> Sochi -> CoC -> 15NHK -> B***** -> 17WC are all big turning points...up and down...manga life lol... 

Flying to Boston to watch FS was the craziest thing i did in my life. I never regret the decision I made.

5 分ぐらい, SSSさんが言いました:

Never deny that B***** means a lot to Yuzu.  Earthquake -> ... -> Sochi -> CoC -> 15NHK -> B***** -> 17WC are all big turning points...up and down...manga life lol... 

Flying to Boston to watch FS was the craziest thing i did in my life. I never regret the decision I made.

Yep. So you shouldn't feel the way you still do about that silver. Not anymore. If your friends ask, tell them it's a silver that catalyzes great things in the future. In fact, even if they don't, you should tell them anyway.

2 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Yep. So you shouldn't feel the way you still do about that silver. Not anymore. If your friends ask, tell them it's a silver that catalyzes great things in the future.

:crazyshit2:

10 分ぐらい, SSSさんが言いました:

:crazyshit2:

Assuming I'm interpreting that emoticon correctly, have faith. The guy has done more than enough to deserve that from us. But being skeptical's good, too, I suppose. Cos then you'd get to watch the defiant part of him prove you wrong. >:o)

I'm in the faith camp myself but I sometimes can't help but feel doubt myself, too, though I tamp it down really hard when it starts to rear is ugly head and turn it into fervent hope instead. Either way, anxiety ensues so I guess what you're feeling is natural.

If I misinterpreted your meaning behind that emoji, I'm sorry.

Just now, ruruzest said:

What with all these new released CM????? They either want to bankrupt fans in Japan or tantalize elsewhere fans who stare longingly at those merchandises,  tearing up  ....( because that’s what I’m doing)

Lol I could never bring myself to buy any of the stuff he advertises but it must make these companies a fortune. Member the Hiroshima olive company that provided the WTT wreaths? And the local Hiroshima town magazine that was sold out? And that brand of wine called Yuzuru or Hanyu or something? 

I'm certain if we all started a company called Yuzuru selling whatever we'd make enough money to book a seat for every satellite at every competition.

9 分ぐらい, ruruzestさんが言いました:

What with all these new released CM????? They either want to bankrupt fans in Japan or tantalize elsewhere fans who stare longingly at those merchandises,  tearing up  ....( because that’s what I’m doing)

It's the Oly season. All eyes will be on the defending champ, even the ones that don't usually pay much attention to FS. If you want to boost your product sales and happen to be one of the very few brands lucky enough to have his endorsement, no matter how limited the capacity, now's the perfect time to do it. You'd be crazy not to.