General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

source

tumblr_oxxskuh5cd1ridwdyo7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oxxskuh5cd1ridwdyo8_r1_540.gif

I understand that he would want a decisive victory but to hear him say that as a matter of factly....it makes me feel overwhelmed with pride and respect and love for Yuzu, so self aware, true to his feeling, never false modesty, very goal oriented ,....I am so proud to be his fan, forever grateful to have a chance to know of him, and to belong to this beautiful family planet where I’ve. Learned so much and enjoy visiting this place daily, ok I stop now,     :slinkaway:

2 hours ago, Gaby said:

How  cool :)  Lol,  Brian :)  

His  mom is  tall. I think she is  the same height as him or even taller

Does that me someone will still grow...

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Okay okay, one more thing because it's toooo funny. Dave, is it? He said the score he would have given ACI Chopin was...

Wait for it...

Waaaait for iiiiit...

Hide contents

:rofl:

What did they give to Javi, Shoma, Nathan...

39 minutes ago, SSS said:

He said his success rate was low  if the ones in ice shows did not count..

I think you're confusing with him having said ACI was the first time he did 4T3T with the new entry and rippon successfully in competition. I don't remember anything about success rate of combo being low.

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I think you're confusing with him having said ACI was the first time he did 4T3T with the new entry and rippon successfully in competition. I don't remember anything about success rate of combo being low.

I went to check the interview..It is not about this combo..It is about  combo in second half of SP...

5 minutes ago, SSS said:

I went to check the interview..It is not about this combo..It is about  combo in second half of SP...

What interview? I think he just meant it was successful for the first time in competition (though it was also his first competition, lol), which to him is different than being successful in practice. 

14 minutes ago, xeyra said:

What interview? I think he just meant it was successful for the first time in competition (though it was also his first competition, lol), which to him is different than being successful in practice. 

what if Yuzu's definition of low success is different from ours? Is anything less than 80% with twizzles considered successful?

It's relieving to know that Yuzu doesn't have knee pain anymore...the most important is that he stays healthy and injury-free, everything else comes after that. It's nice that he seemed to be in a cheerful mood after his long flight to Russia (and I always wonder that he never looks tired...how does he do that? :laughing:)

I can't really believe that Rostelecom Cup is happenning so soon...

I just hope that Yuzu will skate two good programs, and he gains lots of experience from this competition which will be useful during the whole season. There will be many new things happenning (4Lz? :13877886:..new exhibition program? :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:, just to mention two of them...) and it's going to be a very exciting week...:smiley-happy085: I can't be more grateful that I'll be there in Moscow to cheer for him and to be able to support him in some way. He deserves the biggest support which is possible :grouphug:

Good news is that the Planet banner has already arrived to Russia! I hope you will see it there hanging somewhere! :smiley-happy105:  And swans are invading Russia too...this time, from different parts of Europe :happy:.

32 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Forgive me. Wrong tanslation you r right..should have read the original text hahaha

Now  i am not worried...I can't wait for sp...need to train myself to get up early

46 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's relieving to know that Yuzu doesn't have knee pain anymore...the most important is that he stays healthy and injury-free, everything else comes after that. It's nice that he seemed to be in a cheerful mood after his long flight to Russia (and I always wonder that he never looks tired...how does he do that? :laughing:)

I can't really believe that Rostelecom Cup is happenning so soon...

I just hope that Yuzu will skate two good programs, and he gains lots of experience from this competition which will be useful during the whole season. There will be many new things happenning (4Lz? :13877886:..new exhibition program? :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:, just to mention two of them...) and it's going to be a very exciting week...:smiley-happy085: I can't be more grateful that I'll be there in Moscow to cheer for him and to be able to support him in some way. He deserves the biggest support which is possible :grouphug:

Good news is that the Planet banner has already arrived to Russia! I hope you will see it there hanging somewhere! :smiley-happy105:  And swans are invading Russia too...this time, from different parts of Europe :happy:.

Please give us here , the ones who can’t be in Moscow , a very detailed report back and have a great time there ! And may I very very gently remind you that there are never enough fan cams :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

First class flight experience, no doubt and ANA has really good service:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm sure ANA must pamper him endlessly. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: Can't have your spokesperson looking like they've flown through hell!

I bet he asleep with face mask and headphone on the whole flight. 

I look like I have been through the gates of hell after a flight. :crazyshit: