General Yuzuru Chat

TSL is a spent force- if it ever had much standing in the first place.  It's just a bitchfest and they've bitten the hands that have fed them often enough to have lost their contacts so no one interesting is on there any more- maybe I'm feeling zen today but I find it perfectly easy to ignore them - I don't recall being particularly impressed with their interviewing when they had the likes of Tracey Wilson on there, I'm certainly not interested in their own views:happy:

Well, Dick Button's advice about overtraining is good anyway. I love him because I grew up with his commentary, so I'll just ignore his Yuzu/Javi comparison, which doesn't make a ton of sense. He must be skeptical about the toll taken on the program by including the hardest elements. He had no words at all for Chen/Jin! If he were paying more attention, he'd see that skaters are mixing up the order of the elements more than ever. With Medvedeva and Zagitova it can get lopsided, but Chopin is really a triumph of marrying backloading to artistic excellence. Quite unprecedented.

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, I was joking! But really, if ever TSL says anything nice about Yuzu... the earth will split in two. 

They had a guest co-host who was very lovely, actually, but the regular guy is... blegh. He said he found it "interesting" that Yuzu went for 4lz in the free even though he said his knee hurt. That's so low.

ETA Maybe new co-host? Whatevs. 

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

(What is TSL's obsession with Hanyu looking down?)

I was a newbie looking around about skaters. The first video I saw of them making fun of his H&L costume. I quickly left that video but they come across my recommendations all the time. :dry:

48 minutes ago, SSS said:

Troll Zuzu said his success rate on that combo in Chopin is low...should I be worried?:P

I have a feeling of clean SEIMEI...Due to the history of Chopin in SC...

Omg? When did he say that??

But he did it like 9/10 at Faoi right? or was that 8/9 lol? In any case... if he rippons, he has it. I'm sure. 

Oh, I did the mistake of opening that TSL video... and searching for the Yuzuru part...

Aww, I get home from work to hear he is already in Moscow... and seeing smiley photos makes me smile. I had such a long, busy day, so this was nice to see!

It's like, at ACI he was quieter, more subdued, which made sense because it is B competition and he wasnt totally prepared... but now it is the GP series...the important time of the year has started, and he looks, and therefore must feel, confident. The tv cameras and fans are ready and now it really is 'go time.' I feel happy because now when I wake up or go to bed there will be yuzu news!