General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, MrPudding said:

what happened during worlds gala? :confused:

the one where he literally is surrounded with fans blocking the lifts on the hotel taking pictures and all, work for the bodyguards :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: it is before worlds' gala right? or my memory has failed me once again lol

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

angelic smile :10742290:

4 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

the one where he literally is surrounded with fans blocking the lifts on the hotel taking pictures and all, work for the bodyguards :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: it is before worlds' gala right? or my memory has failed me once again lol

angelic smile :10742290:

is this it? 

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

WOW.

He's side-eyeing them so hard. 

Looking at all that baggage.... he usually flies ANA, yes? I wonder if they go the extra mile of making sure his baggage actually arrives with him instead of being lost in some layover country. Has he had any history of missing baggage since the ANA sponsorship?

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

He's side-eyeing them so hard. 

Looking at all that baggage.... he usually flies ANA, yes? I wonder if they go the extra mile of making sure his baggage actually arrives with him instead of being lost in some layover country. Has he had any history of missing baggage since the ANA sponsorship?

Maybe they took extra care for his baggages? ANA can do that right?

20 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

I'm gonna need some of this :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

video clip of the little interview on the airport!

Those flashes. My eyes. *o*

I got full on Yuzu goods yesterday, but there's something about seeing him and knowing that he's doing good in real time that's just intoxicating. :smiley-happy085:

26 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

and all the fans already waiting at the hotel :slinkaway: hope they don't bother him too much like what happened before world's gala

I heard that general customers cannot stay at the hotel during COR, so hopefully, he won't be bothered by them once he gets inside.  Hope he can take a good rest.