General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, xeyra said:

At this point I wouldn't put it past him. I mean, he should get a prize in responsible recycling by now and this would just be the cherry on top of the recycled cake! :drink2:

I kind of want the mission impossible trashbag pants and glitter shirt, only now done by an older Yuzu with a more mature interpretation.

On the other hand...who wants to see him try to sell "Hello I love you"? That charisma would be out of the roof. :laughing:

hace 6 minutos , xeyra said:

According to this, Yuzu will arrive (has arrived?) today in Moscow and apparently there's already fans waiting for him at the hotel?

https://mrsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20171017/1127301900.html (in Russian)

Yes, they say he arrives today, fans are waiting for him in the hotel :13877886:

ETA we'll know for sure when Twitter explodes.

ETA2 Competition tickets sold out, gala tickets still available. 

hace 1 minuto , xeyra said:

I'm surprised. Doesn't anyone want to know what (recycled) EX Yuzu will be skating at the gala!?

I don't know if it is the case of CoR but gala tickets are more expensive. At GPF in Marseille gala tickets were 2x more expensive than competition ones.

15 minutes ago, Xen said:

I kind of want the mission impossible trashbag pants and glitter shirt, only now done by an older Yuzu with a more mature interpretation.

On the other hand...who wants to see him try to sell "Hello I love you"? That charisma would be out of the roof. :laughing:

as much as I want a white LGC, I won't say no to Hello I love you :smiley-ashamed005: or maybe go down the 2013/2014 season and do a couple different EXs this season? :hand:

Ahora, freeyafanfan said:

as much as I want a white LGC, I won't say no to Hello I love you :smiley-ashamed005: or maybe go down the 2013/2014 season and do a couple different EXs this season? :hand:

The more the better. I have no hope for a new EX, but if he repeats some of my favourite ones I will be happy!

But if he does do LGC, if he finally skates it clean all will be forgiven!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

(Though I sincerely doubt he will do his hardest SP ever as an ex whn he hasn't been practicing it regularly, one can always dream right?):tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

Change - with the black jeans and the chrysanthemum patterned T-shirt

The white-red patterned shirt with those white gloves :xD: please don't

21 minutes ago, xeyra said:

According to this, Yuzu will arrive (has arrived?) today in Moscow and apparently there's already fans waiting for him at the hotel?

https://mrsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20171017/1127301900.html (in Russian)

woohoo I can smell the new news footage :smiley-happy085:

2 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

'Best of Yuzuru Hanyu' inc. RJ1, Parisianne Walkways, Hana ni nare, Requeim, Believe, LGC and H&L [idek if he's doing 7 comps:laughing::laughing:]

COR, NHK, GPF, Japan Nats, Olys, Worlds :laughing: oh no we're 1 comps short!