General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Oh! I'm thinking of starting a thread where people here can post their wishes for him, like what the Japanese do at shrines. When I do, please post these wishes there as well!!! (Or you could start it, too, I don't mind! ^___^)

Please go ahead and start the best wishes thread for Yuzuru. Great idea!

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Here's what I think. Last season:

LGC: Some people like/hate it. The costume was a bit tight and the colour doesn't help. He was even made into a meme for that purple chocolate

H&L: Some people didn't like it because of the ruffle on his shoulder

Swan: He himself had problems with the sleeve and it irritated him

So maybe he is reusing Chopin and Seimei because no one had any major problems with it.

Or it could be that he's just superstitious......

I thought your last sentence would be at the end of the season, everybody fell in love with all 3 costumes and :13877886:

New costumes always look weird to me...But now I am a fan of seimei 3.0..I guess I will fall in love with Chopin 3.0 soon lol

Don't understand the color of 3.0 now...

where is the purple chocolate?

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

I am sure that the new Chopin costume will look great, if not dissimilar to his previous ones. Regarding the new SEIMEI costume, I was at ACI and I initially thought that it was the old one since I was quite far from where he entered the rink. When he came closer, I realized that it was new, albeit similar. I think it looks great.

This is trite, but what I wish for Yuzuru is that all of his goals and dreams come true this season and that he decisively wins the Olympic gold medal leaving no doubt in anyone's mind as to who the absolute champion is. I also wish for Yuzuru that he wins his fifth GPF championship and third WC championship in a similarly convincing fashion. Wishing and praying for a completely healthy, injury-free season for Yuzuru with absolutely no regrets.

I love your sentiments and approve wholeheartedly for him to achieve all your listed ambitions. 

As for the Seimei costume, I was sitting near the skater entrance at ACI so I could tell immediately that there differences to his costume. I like it a lot. I know some people felt it seemed more baggy but I actually find it more form fitting because it seems less loose around his belt than before. The detailing is exquisite and the white looks beautiful.

I admit I had a “what?” moment when he stepped out in the Chopin costume as I wondered if it was exactly the same (turns out it was). There was an audible sound again in the audience when he took off that jacket, more of surprise and wonder.  

AAAAA so much new stuff omg

I loved the interview with the pianist, it was so inspiring and I actually feel like I learned a lot.

And for the "new" costume, weeell I wanted it to be something differend but at this point I don't really care anymore  , I just hope that it will be comfortable for him to wear it 

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

YUZU CHOREOGRAPHY SESSION WITH JEFF :10636614:

So much new stuff today! But can I just say that watching Yuzu and Jeff choreographing together is what puts me in my happy place?  Gosh, it just does something to me. Instant warm fuzzies. While of course Yuzu is a big reason why I am his fan, I'll be eternally grateful to Jeff for giving him dynamic and interesting material to work with that accentuates his strengths and challenges him. I can totally see how this has evolved into a collaboration.   I don't know where I'd be if in late 2013 I didn't glimpse at this whipper snapper in blue with loads personality, snazzy footwork, and breathtakingly beautiful quads out of nowhere.  They're my fave duo and I'm so NOT sorry to fangirl about it.  #MyHeartGrewThreeSizesThatDay #Can'tGetEnough :10636614:

writer-problems7.gif

13 hours ago, xeyra said:

I think what I'm disappointed about is that he didn't go back to the black belt of Chopin 1.0 with this third version of the outfit. It's what I miss the most in the Chopin outfit, to be honest. The shiny black belt made his legs look so much longer.

You can't remove the gold color...You just can't...

I'm curious how you all think about brand new design? We all know it is blue ...It can be original light blue and white or totally blue...No...

13 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, that was... return of the alien. And he's determined to take over the planet. Puny humans beware. (It's kind of funny how he pretty much rendered Matsuoka - and not just him, the whole studio seemed a bit :knc_tracy1: after his segment ended - speechless.)

And yes the costume... so, then why the red on the skate guards, Yuzu??

I feel like it is practice color case lol