General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Ah, right by the Hachiko exit! The first time I went to Shibuya, I somehow managed to exit right there... the second time it took me 15 minutes to find the Shibuya crossing lol Wondering what the third time will be like... and if Yuzu will still be there... too bad the Xylitol one is only until Sunday...

Lol, I gave up as soon as I saw the network of overpasses. Not worth searching for a dog at that point! XD

ETA I think it's gotten even worse since I went. More underground platforms or something. All I know is I based my accommodation on not having to transfer for anything in Shibuya. 

hace 16 minutos , Smultron said:

Yuzuru fanning himself is basically my reaction after watching this  :animated-smileys-bath-wc-033:

it's 9 am and I'm crying already, hello another "productive" day at work :10636614:

I can't watch now, I am at work :facepalm: But this week isn't going to be productive anyway. 

6 часов назад, kaeryth сказал:

I wonder how much time it will take for that G-shock watch to be sold out...

I need to know where it is :winky:

5 часов назад, kiches сказал:

It’s just gum,  (chiclet style gum) although mine came with some small post-it’s as well. 

I asked my cousin to try and look for the clear files files when she goes to Japan in a week. Hope she finds some. I’m tempted to ask her to snap photos of these train station ads too if she sees them n

I'm going to Japan in November for vacation, so if she can get some files I would appreciate any info on how to do it :smile: (have no clue really how much you need to buy and where)

5 часов назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

Looks like Yuzu is taking over Tokyo's entire rail network! This is at Shibuya station

(Nothing beats last year's giant purple Prince wall, though.)

I really hope it all will last till middle of November :snonegai:(but then I can be stuck in the metro for half a day :13877886:)

7 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I need to know where it is :winky:

I'm going to Japan in November for vacation, so if she can get some files I would appreciate any info on how to do it :smile: (have no clue really how much you need to buy and where)

The thing they've stuck the posters on is called Tobu Ikebukuro Roundabout 東武 池袋 ラウンドアバウト but I think it ends on the 22nd of October.

It's strange, but I am not extremely worried about CoR, probably because my expectations aren't too high. I am just happy I'll see Yuzu skating once more, I begin to appreciate these things even more than the results.

From Wednesday we'll start getting news, photos, videos about his arrival to my home country. And Thursday we'll probably get fancams of 4Lz! And new Chopin costume for Friday! This week is going to be exciting! :smiley-happy085:  

1 hour ago, OhYuzu said:

We had a giant Purple Prince Wall?? That's dangerous though :laughing:

48 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Why can't I find the photo? It was pretty yabai. There was also a giant vertical POTO ad on the side of a building and a whole bunch of ads inside train cars. Mass casualties.

This one was seen on Sendai bus stops:

Spoiler

This one was (I think) the one at train stations:

Spoiler

... and, of course, Giant POTO:

Spoiler

tumblr_omdj8nyp5s1r62t2fo1_500.jpg

[x]