General Yuzuru Chat

10 минут назад, sublimeskating сказал:

in this era of quads, 4A is THE quad to rule them all...

To be made by the king :biggrin:

1 минуту назад, Sayu93 сказал:

One Quad to rule them all, one Quad to fight them. One Quad to bring them all and in the rankings bind them. On the Planet hanyu were the records lie.

:rofl:

15 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

but seriously, is it actually confirmed that yuzu can land 4A in practice?

i'm just excited cuz not too long ago people were saying how 4A is almost impossible and here we have reports(?) of yuzu doing 4A...

i mean, in this era of quads, 4A is THE quad to rule them all...

confirmed from multiple sources at this point. so we KNOW he HAS landed them. but we don't know his success rate etc. 

Actually, I think the only one who has outright said Yuzu has landed 4A was Max? Others have just said he's been trying. But I don't think Brian would even mention it if it wasn't at least somewhat successful. So... yep. He's probably landed a few.

At this point I just wonder if he'll announce it, show it in practice or galas or ice shows, or just give everyone a heart attack and just do it in competition. Well everyone but :knc_brian1:

22 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Lol I can already see it happening: "When you mess up your 4L, so you yolo a 4A"  :smiley-laughing021:

In a way that's the funniest thing. That it's far from impossible to imagine such a scenario (maybe not this season, but sometime in the not far away future...)

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Actually, I think the only one who has outright said Yuzu has landed 4A was Max? Others have just said he's been trying. But I don't think Brian would even mention it if it wasn't at least somewhat successful. So... yep. He's probably landed a few.

At this point I just wonder if he'll announce it, show it in practice or galas or ice shows, or just give everyone a heart attack and just do it in competition. Well everyone but :knc_brian1:

olympic free skate for maximum drama

12 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I kind of hope he doesn't announce it in advance or anything and just debuts it in competition. Mostly because if it gets announced and hyped then the pressure will be ++++ and that might affect him actually landing it. 

But the likelihood of him keeping his layout secret prior to comp is fairly unlikely..... so.... :shrug: oh well