General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

He doesn't look like he's aged for a while now..

tumblr_oxrsbnHyaf1vm4kiwo1_1280.jpg

[source: amazon.com]

Its the Asian thing. Not only do we look ridiculously young for our age (to western counterparts), but most of us just like... not age between 18 to 30's?  :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Haha when I got to the UK I was 20. They asked then if I was 16/17. I'm now 25, and they still ask if I'm 16/7. :laughing: but also :facepalm:

49 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Sparkly UA :rofl:

I actually love that costume... wondering what 22 year old Yuzu would look like in it...

Also, this was the first time I heard he loves eggs... so we had the karaage phase, the gyoza phase, the like fatty food phase, the don't eat any fatty food phase, the nabe and such phase... but he actually doesn't eat much... >_> sounds like feeding Yuzu is a real challenge...

4 minutes ago, kiches said:

I sort of assumed he loved eggs because he loves tamago kake gohan. Although maybe this refers to cooked eggs. 

Good point, I had forgotten about that. And I think I remember something about tonkatsu as well... But well, my favorite food changes regularly as well, so... lol

5 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

On the way to horse-riding this morning I heard on the radio that apparently it's Pooh bear's birthday, so happy birthday to Pooh. I haven't got the faintest where they got their information, though... *confused* 

If this is true then the planet need to celebrate!! It's the prime minister pooh's birthday! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Pooh theme maybe :kitty:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

If this is true then the planet need to celebrate!! It's the prime minister pooh's birthday! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Pooh theme maybe :kitty:

I'm very doubtful. I cannot find anything that confirms it. There's plenty of dates on wikipedia, but none that match October 14. 

It could be they referred to some obscure publication date in the Netherlands, for all I know...

29 минут назад, Winnie_20 сказал:

I'm very doubtful. I cannot find anything that confirms it. There's plenty of dates on wikipedia, but none that match October 14. 

It could be they referred to some obscure publication date in the Netherlands, for all I know...

Russian Wiki says that October 14 is the date of the first publication of stories about Winnie the Pooh in the form of a separate book (I've checked, there is no such line in the English version). Although the first Winnie's story was published on December 24 of the previous year (1925). So this is not a birthday, it's rather a day of adulthood (age of majority). :rofl: