General Yuzuru Chat

Omg, the POTO terrorists are out in full force on Twitter, threatening me with him reusing it as an EX. :facepalm:

I know everyone expects a best of this season but then

1. Why was David at TCC media day and

2. How is he going to fit into any of his old costumes? It would cost a fortune to order all new ones, right?

hace 1 minuto , SparkleSalad said:

Omg, the POTO terrorists are out in full force on Twitter, threatening me with him reusing it as an EX. :facepalm:

I know everyone expects a best of this season but then

1. Why was David at TCC media day and

2. How is he going to fit into any of his old costumes? It would cost a fortune to order all new ones, right?

I am OK with POTO ex :slinkaway:

And I still wonder how new Chopin costume is too small and the old one is ok.

1 minute ago, Floria said:

I am OK with POTO ex :slinkaway:

And I still wonder how new Chopin costume is too small and the old one is ok.

If he has to reuse it I hope he at least uses a new recording with someone who isn't painfully flat and horrible. I will quit otherwise.

I am getting more and more excited for CoR , now. :peekapooh:

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

If he has to reuse it I hope he at least uses a new recording with someone who isn't painfully flat and horrible. I will quit otherwise.

I am getting more and more excited for CoR , now. :peekapooh:

#POTODefenseSquad 

Ahora, Sammie said:

Maybe the new one is a tight fitted one that contour his body line 😉. While the old one is all flowy and loose. :10636614:

This is what I thought exactly :slinkaway:

But I can't imagine Chopin in a tight costume somehow

Isn't it a bit funny that now when Javi has finally gone back to form-fitting costumes, Yuzu is doing his more flowy ones? (Well, new Seimei isn't THAT flowy, but it's not very tight either. And we have yet to see Chopin, but after two years of barely any changes, it's hard to imagine he'd go so drastically different...)

hace 12 minutos , Mastyaeva said:

I bet, Yuzu's imagination is more developed then ours.

No doubt about that. I remember that he had a great idea about his new outfits. Was it Chopin or Seimei? I guess we'll know quite soon.

Just now, Floria said:

No doubt about that. I remember that he had a great idea about his new outfits. Was it Chopin or Seimei? I guess we'll know quite soon. I

I think Shae-Lynn said something about Seimei... and Brian I think also mentioned new costumes, but less specifically. (I think that's part of why many were expecting bigger changes in Seimei).

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

I think Shae-Lynn said something about Seimei... and Brian I think also mentioned new costumes, but less specifically. (I think that's part of why many were expecting bigger changes in Seimei).

Definitely SEIMEI. All those crystals around the collar and the gold sleeves, so superstitious.