General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Narcissus Yuzu falling in love with himself? Perfect pairing.

How'd you guess it? Swan Yuzu was admiring his own reflection on the frozen ice pond before White prince Yuzu came along.

d0e1e3772ff404ec8dadce07b8d41e2d--ice-ma

Disclaimer: Joking. I love Yuzu very much and to me his self-confidence and owning his own good qualities does not make him narcissistic in the bad sense at all.

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

How'd you guess it? Swan Yuzu was admiring his own reflection on the frozen ice pond before White prince Yuzu came along.

d0e1e3772ff404ec8dadce07b8d41e2d--ice-ma

Disclaimer: Joking. I love Yuzu very much and to me his self-confidence and owning his own good qualities does not make him narcissistic in the bad sense at all.

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

I really hope he bring The Swan as his free one season. I love everything about it. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I love The Swan to bits and pieces and beyond, so yes by all means I would love it to come back at some point. :smiley-love017::smiley-love017::smiley-love017:

But for THIS season I'm really really hoping for a new ex! Yuzu I want at least one new content~~~!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

On 6/15/2017 at 8:43 AM, Hydroblade said:

Apparently, this is how swans cool down :P (warning, big gif) 

Now i have interesting mental images :rofl:

On 6/15/2017 at 9:04 AM, Xen said:

If we sent this gif to Yuzu, would this inspire him to finally add his spirals into a program like an EX? 

DJUV7laVAAEWjH-.jpg

:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

On 6/15/2017 at 4:43 PM, Hydroblade said:

Skirting the line between related and off topic...

Apparently, this is how swans cool down :P (warning, big gif) 

Now i have interesting mental images :rofl:

I knew it looked familiar!! giphy.gif

I know y'all are probably tired of reading about my school problems, but just one more thing, last one I promise.

My English teacher wants us to make a "project" (in quotes, because what she's requesting hardly counts as a project in my book) on a topic of our choosing, it's supposed to be somthing we're interested in. I of course chose FS. But then she said it's supposed to be just one page long (+ some pictures)!! How am I supposed to summarise the beauty of this sport in such a short text? I don't even know where to begin, I'm sure I'll end up with about 5 times the amount of inforation she wants :sadPooh:

But one thing is for sure: she will be getting many, many pictures of Yuzu, whether she wants them or not :devilYuzu:

Also, the teacher made the mistake of not specifying the font size we're supposed to use, so if worse comes to worst, she'll be reading a page of 8 px sized letters :darklordyuzu:

Also no. 2, we will also apparently do a short speaking exercise about the project later. Little does my teacher know that once I get on the subject of FS, such a thing as keeping it short doesn't happen :laughing:.

6 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I know y'all are probably tired of reading about my school problems, but just one more thing, last one I promise.

My English teacher wants us to make a "project" (in quotes, because what she's requesting hardly counts as a project in my book) on a topic of our choosing, it's supposed to be somthing we're interested in. I of course chose FS. But then she said it's supposed to be just one page long (+ some pictures)!! How am I supposed to summarise the beauty of this sport in such a short text? I don't even know where to begin, I'm sure I'll end up with about 5 times the amount of inforation she wants :sadPooh:

But one thing is for sure: she will be getting many, many pictures of Yuzu, whether she wants them or not :devilYuzu:

Also, the teacher made the mistake of not specifying the font size we're supposed to use, so if worse comes to worst, she'll be reading a page of 8 px sized letters :darklordyuzu:

Also no. 2, we will also apparently do a short speaking exercise about the project later. Little does my teacher know that once I get on the subject of FS, such a thing as keeping it short doesn't happen :laughing:.

Copy Yuzu's bio from the ISU site, list his WR, put some pictures and there you have it: a perfect summary of the beauty of FS :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Copy Yuzu's bio from the ISU site, list his WR, put some pictures and there you have it: a perfect summary of the beauty of FS :laughing:

You know, I might just end up doing that in the end:rofl:. But I don't think my class would be able to fully appreciate it, since they don't know the first thing about figure skating. I kinda feel an obligation to take this opportunity enlighten them :hachimaki:

58 минут назад, MajaHled сказал:

Just think how great it is: Yuzu keeps making your English better! (Such an irony, considering his own language problems (well, he shouldn't bother at all: linguistic certainly isn't the reason we love him for)). And you even can promote FS a bit in class! Best homework ever (I envy you). My imaginary plan for this: first paragraph about the history of figure skating, second - about the current situation in it (Olympic season, expansion of quads, same stagnation in ladies' part (with potential explosion due to juniors' 3 axels and quads, etc.) and finally - a huge paragraph about your favorite skater. When I studied in France, they called it funnel-system (in real, it's a simple mouvement from general to specific; it usually works good for projects). Sorry, it's a kind of professional deviation: I worked with students' projects too long. 

13 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

They could have ironed the sheet behind him a little bit better - he could have shown them how :knc_yuzu2:

I have to say though, I hate the flat, every single hair perfectly in place hairdos they give him for these things... He looks so...  weird and old ^_^; The costume is beautiful, though! (And I guess this confirms there won't be any updates/upgrades to it, too)

Is that even possible? It's not my favorite hair style, but bb Yuzu is still a bb. :embSwan:

1 hour ago, MajaHled said:

Write in onomatopoeia to save space. =P  Figure skating is all about shuus and pas...but when you're only a beginner, you go ton ton ton su...:devilYuzu:

I think that Yuzu's best work is done by Jeff precisely because it is a collaborative approach...  working together, bouncing ideas off of each other, trusting Jeff to bring different things out of him that maybe he isn't sure of at first... it's better than just being told what to do and just following through. I think Yuzu performs Jeff's work so well because it is more *him* and I sincerely hope we get to see more of Jeff's work with Yuzu in the future.