General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Emerging from my self imposed ban because I feel the need to defend new Seimei :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

There's nothing cheap about the costume. I'm pretty sure the lightning wasn't the best and that's why you guys think it looks weird but the costume is insanely detailed 😨 the colors look amazing. It's the perfect child of show!Seimei and last season's Seimei. And to me he looked like a disco ball so I wasn't disappointed by the amount of sparkles :slinkaway:

I was really surprised by the sparkliness of the costume:10636614: Tbh, when he removed his jacket in the warmup, I thought it was the same costume, but after seeing it in picture it's quite different, though it doesn't do justice to the beautiful sparkles

30 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Emerging from my self imposed ban because I feel the need to defend new Seimei :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

There's nothing cheap about the costume. I'm pretty sure the lightning wasn't the best and that's why you guys think it looks weird but the costume is insanely detailed 😨 the colors look amazing. It's the perfect child of show!Seimei and last season's Seimei. And to me he looked like a disco ball so I wasn't disappointed by the amount of sparkles :slinkaway:

:rofl::rofl: I love new Seimei too!! I think this one is simpler, than the previous. I like that gold and silver lines from his shoulders and I looove the belt and collar too!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

The Swan one was hands down my favorite last season even though it's for his ex. I love that it showed his gorgeous body line. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yeah, I think the Swan was actually my favorite costume overall (it's so pretty! :smiley-love017:), but since it was an EX one, I don't mentally count it in my favorite competition costumes list. 

I like Seimei 2.0 costume's shoulders. The opening there to reveal the purple underneath is very nicely done! I believe this was what they wanted to achieve as the end result, but it just didn't happen with Seimei 1.0. I think the way it's cut and sewn is even better than FaOI version. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I love the gold belt and gold under the sleeve cuffs too. Gold is Yuzu's colour. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

22 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yeah, I think the Swan was actually my favorite costume overall (it's so pretty! :smiley-love017:), but since it was an EX one, I don't mentally count it in my favorite competition costumes list. 

I really hope he bring The Swan as his free one season. I love everything about it. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Why ban? :(

And the live stream footage made everything look pooh but the Japanese camera footage - what tiny bits they showed - made it look soooo bright and clean and shiny. 

I'm too squishy and it's not fair to subject you to my squishy ramblings.

41 minutes ago, kelly said:

I was really surprised by the sparkliness of the costume:10636614: Tbh, when he removed his jacket in the warmup, I thought it was the same costume, but after seeing it in picture it's quite different, though it doesn't do justice to the beautiful sparkles

It is beautiful in person. I think i spent some time just ogling the costume while i was squished. I LOVE IT :10636614:

36 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

:rofl::rofl: I love new Seimei too!! I think this one is simpler, than the previous. I like that gold and silver lines from his shoulders and I looove the belt and collar too!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yeah, it looks simpler but i think it's more elegant than the previous one. The details tho... i don't think the videos let you appreciate it, it's insanely detailed

And that see through purple on the shoulders is just:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I love the white Prince costume and the Swan costume last season. Yuzu looks so good in white. And if you think about that its surprising they originally went with a scale of black and white for two Yuzu costumes last year.

If I had the time and skills I would photoshop White Prince Yuzu and Swan Yuzu together in a wedding. :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

I have tests and homework due tomorrow. I should totally be doing that. Instead I am rewatching Yuzu's programs. Why is FS doing this to me?! No one warned me this would happen. :sadPooh:

But really, it's gotten to the point where Yuzu appears in my dreams regularly :facepalm:. In the weirdest one I remember I was at a giant hotel of some kind, and there I met 12 year old mushroom Yuzu, who, for some reason unknown to me, spoke like five different languages including Czech, and he was some sort of a genius kid studying university at that age while also skating. And we were at the hotel, we talked about random things and ate loads of french fries with too much ketchup. And then we played hide and seek. I... I really wonder what my subconsious is trying to tell me with these... :confused:

9 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I have tests and homework due tomorrow. I should totally be doing that. Instead I am rewatching Yuzu's programs. Why is FS doing this to me?! No one warned me this would happen. :sadPooh:

But really, it's gotten to the point where Yuzu appears in my dreams regularly :facepalm:. In the weirdest one I remember I was at a giant hotel of some kind, and there I met 12 year old mushroom Yuzu, who, for some reason unknown to me, spoke like five different languages including Czech, and he was some sort of a genius kid studying university at that age while also skating. And we were at the hotel, we talked about random things and ate loads of french fries with too much ketchup. And then we played hide and seek. I... I really wonder what my subconsious is trying to tell me with these... :confused:

I feel you I'm currently on my phone in class... :peekapooh:

13 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:10742290:

I ordered the desk calendar, the wall calendar (this was a request from my mom hahahahaha) and Sportiva two days ago and i am getting all of that tomorrow :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I ordered Sportiva on the basis of what I read here on the Planet and also Figure Skaters Volume 7. I ordered Figure Skaters Volume 7 because of its ACI SEIMEI cover – no gloves! (So much for not judging a book by its cover!) They will not be delivering until October 23-26 because they will be delivered together and Figure Skaters Volume 7 will not come out until October 20.

51baj9IDN1L._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg