General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Sammie said:

He looks like Christmas Day when you open your presents, hot chocolate after a snowball fight, singing Christmas carols through the neighborhood, etc. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yes....

Yx2mMDE.jpg

Edit: I have learned how to resize pictures in this forum! I am so happy!

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

They totally photoshopped it on from a different picture. He usually has a lovely, tiny head that makes him look like an anime character. This looks like chibi anime.

Yeah. I'm not sure, though, if this was Ghana photoshop or fan photoshop.

I had the impression Yuzu actually does have a big-ish head - compared to westerners, I think. Or at least, his head looks quite a bit bigger than Javi's in FaOI, where they were back to back. But I guess it's still small for a Japanese? Anyway, the picture is a weird angle and the sweater isn't helping... the hands look like his, though, so it could be just that the angle is weird...

I'm finally back home from a very long trip overseas and can I just say all I was thinking of during the trip is yuzu. whenever there's wifi, i'll be checking on any news. I need to enjoy life more..but I think I'm good just enjoying yuzu XD. Also, whenever I visit any temple, I'll be praying for yuzu XD. there's this temple dedicated to the arts and sports and I prayed like crazy haha. also flew a sky lantern. I didn't take a pic but I wrote a lot about health and safety too (pardon my horrendous handwriting.. was in a rush)

G66e3dc.jpgIRamoab.jpg?1